EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is more worried about that jumper stain when the rest of her house is messier and dirtier than the local tip

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, a mad dog busy at LazyLou HQ. Dishing out advice and uploading the long-awaited oxtail recipe. And that's Monday, folks. Poor thing must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went to go check out this oxtail recipe to see how much fat ladden crap she puts in, and saw this recipe. WTH is the picture she's used for a beef curry? No pic of the actual curry to be seen with this recipe.
What’s the first ingredient? Dried chiles? Huh? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Sally Sue was home alone this weekend, a bit lonely and needed to keep busy. Did she go and annoy people at the market? Did she go to the basketball on her own? Did she spend most of the weekend out? NO she cleaned/organised her house!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Old mate must be frothing at the mouth that her book isn’t outselling the likes of Jamie. Instead it’s on the throw out tables at Target and Kmart.

D7611C65-FDC3-458E-B4A4-D2C182C0438E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I went to go check out this oxtail recipe to see how much fat ladden crap she puts in, and saw this recipe. WTH is the picture she's used for a beef curry? No pic of the actual curry to be seen with this recipe.
So is it "chiles" or "chillies"...man, I'm so confused i hope my curry turns out ok

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay Kath and Kim Lardylou and Sallysue, since you both read here for inspiration, answer me this: does SS actually still work ? Or is she on LLs payroll permanently now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please just give "the children" a burger bun.....ffs. Do they ever have grilled chicken and veggies or a nice Spaghetti Bolognese like most families?

Reactions: 24
So is it "chiles" or "chillies"...man, I'm so confused i hope my curry turns out ok
Well, first you've gotta fuckin chile and then you add some fuckin chillies. Depending on how hot you like it. I made it hot for my bewdiful friend when they came over. IN MY CROP TOP, EY YO! Hahahaha this fuckin mama knows how to geddit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really is terrible that she spends a fortune on meat to cook up food that she knows the Children don’t like. Obviously I don’t just serve up sausages and chicken nuggets every night, but we make our menu with the kids in mind and trying to find healthy meals that they’ll actually eat. Emmylou doesn’t even care.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.