EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SL, what do you do for a job?
I film my sister while she talks about what she's having for dinner and opens lip balm and talks for a minute about how pretty the plastic leaves are in the box.
Who else could HONESTLY say this is their job????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who called it about the bymaay bags??

She is on talking about them and has a code lol

Reactions: 8
She seems to put so much effort into babes fav foods but when it came to a-love…..

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I know what will get that stain out, but I ain't telling you Emmypoo.
That ox tail spew is still out. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get a load of Emmyyuck would you! She is literally shaking & chewing on her finger while SL is talking! She is absolutely busting to turn that camera back, full square on to her! It’s killing her to let her speak & not butt in while she’s talking about the engagement ending……nek frame…. ‘that’s like how it was with Aaron & I’ back to all about Lou! Jesus. She is insufferable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
FOR EVERYONE ASKING about the bag. 🤣. It will be the rip off Zoe Moss Chanel bag later in the week that she will be shilling

I cannot believe she is so lazy to not change her stained top - if I worked in marketing from one of these companies (Bymaay, Carmex) I would be seriously re-thinking who I got to shill my products

9A437C3C-6A0C-45B0-A682-0A993D97A40E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re: the stain, tell us you read here without telling us you read here. The way she goes on about it...

Reactions: 17
Lol who would ask can you portion your spew and sell it like who, her sister has to write the recipe and upload it to her website 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SL seemed emotional. I felt for her needing to explain that. EL coming in with the “yeah I know how you feel”. Couldn’t cop the attention not being on her for a minute 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.