EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could imagine her house smelling like cooked cabbage :sick:

So she rises early then naps during the day? That makes sense. I wondered where she was getting all that energy from.

Reactions: 15
Lets take a moment to reflect on the delicacy that EL so loves!! Its a TAIL of a freakin COW!! Covered in tit, like all the tit that comes outta her mouth!!
Enjoy ur stew Lou!! ✌🏻🐂💩

5BB2B1B1-28AC-420B-8297-30D17E952668.jpeg
6B7F9349-F7BC-4C69-9A5D-54276BA7B0FA.jpeg
BB9E19C5-D185-4062-B68D-8E7BF4F99D68.jpeg
D7CFCC4D-2317-4ABC-9143-8B6E6F2AD619.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Make sure you don't forget to set your alarm for 6:30am to rise and shine and make your ox tail stew.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else see the viewer numbers drop as soon as she started crapping on about her fave basketball players?! Read the room Emmy, no one gives a tit. And if they do, they’re not turning to you for expert sporting analysis.
Probably her own questions she's thinking up herself

Reactions: 8
She said that she uses 3 eggs to do 3 kgs of meat but is doing 500 grams today so use less if you are halving the recipe. Newsflash - half of 3kgs is not 500 grams

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And just like that babe has prepared some sadza and kale to accompany the ox tail atrocity. Tell us you read her LL without telling us you read here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And just like that babe has prepared some sadza and kale to accompany the ox tail atrocity. Tell us you read her LL without telling us you read here. 🤣
Yep exactly what I was thinking!! I guess it’s the equivalent of flowers…..🤷🏻‍♀️💐

Don’t The Children usually come back on Sunday nights??

Reactions: 22
Yep exactly what I was thinking!! I guess it’s the equivalent of flowers…..🤷🏻‍♀️💐

Don’t The Children usually come back on Sunday nights??
The non-negotiable family nights went out the window and were replaced with babe and oxtail slop. Explains why she was up early and cooking at 6am. She sure as hell wasn’t up early to cook for her kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ooofff, what’s a bet EmmyPoo is mad dog busy typing up her CV to apply for this gig
61D54AEE-7887-4A92-8438-96E81F028628.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does she put her lash Fridays serum on top of her mascara??? It literally says on their site that it won’t work on top of mascara
Also doesn’t like the sponge applicator because of bacteria sticking on it…yet uses the serum ontop of mascara and then puts the brush (and mascara particles) back into the tube???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she is eating another bowl of tail??? In one day.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.