EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch her stories. Is she meant to be going out today/tonight? Wild sighting of Aaron in Port Melbourne, no children with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Isn't it a dump!

And when she said she knows what Christmas lunch is - it's a bbq and salad in her front yard - most of the yard is taken up by a trampoline. I mean, you wouldn't want to eat inside that house.
Then when asked about her favourite xmas food said everything mentioning ham and trifle could not choose a favourite as that’s like choosing a favourite child. The only time your family had ham and trifle was when you were paid to promote we saw the scraps served last Xmas in the front yard oh yeah and the GIANT jelly.

Reactions: 21
Isn't it a dump!

And when she said she knows what Christmas lunch is - it's a bbq and salad in her front yard - most of the yard is taken up by a trampoline. I mean, you wouldn't want to eat inside that house.
You would think xmas would be at SL house. Her home seems so much nicer.
Imaging eating xmas lunch in the front yard for all of your neighbours to see

Reactions: 19
So 30:46 minutes on a live doing make up. How much more could she achieve of she didn’t wast so much time. She could’ve put a load of washing on, folded another load, cleaned her ktichen , tidied her pigsty lounge area, picked up dog tit from the backyard but nah Lazylou by name, Lazylou by nature would rather spend 30 minutes talking to strangers about her make up application. Hands up anyone who has EVER spent 30 minutes on doing their make up. Friday night I went out, applied tons of make up - 6 minutes at best with nice neat freshly blowewaved hair and an ironed outfit. No crop tops in sight.
Does tinted moisturiser/sunscreen count as makeup??

Reactions: 6
Her style is either too over the top or way too casual.
The other night she looked like she had vomitted a packet of skittles at the BB. Way too over dressed.

And today she wears a cropped hoody.

Why not attempt to look a little smart casual. More classy and elegant. Jeans with a t shirt and blazer and a pair of flats.

She always looks so untidy and trashy

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see the viewer numbers drop as soon as she started crapping on about her fave basketball players?! Read the room Emmy, no one gives a tit. And if they do, they’re not turning to you for expert sporting analysis.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m old school (I’m 51) 🤣 My make up routine consists of primer, foundation, setting powder. Then a bit of blush, lip gloss. Mascara if I feel like it. And thats it. Takes me less than three minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe I’m old school (I’m 51) 🤣 My make up routine consists of primer, foundation, setting powder. Then a bit of blush, lip gloss. Mascara if I feel like it. And thats it. Takes me less than three minutes.
Looks like she’s grasping for content.

Reactions: 7
Same! 51 here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Tinted BB cream, mascara and that’s basically it! If I go out to listen to some Afro Beats I’ll put on actual foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner and lippy but when that washes off after the first Dirty Martini I don’t bother touching up 🫦💄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know... infailyable concealer and bulburous makeup brushes. I was like... huh? 🤔
This! For someone that claims she was in beauty!? She had no idea about the makeup brush!?

Then when asked about her favourite xmas food said everything mentioning ham and trifle could not choose a favourite as that’s like choosing a favourite child. The only time your family had ham and trifle was when you were paid to promote we saw the scraps served last Xmas in the front yard oh yeah and the GIANT jelly.
You would think as she is paid by Tassal she would throw out Salmon!?

Dumbest duck.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.