EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tags Chadstone and then says she couldn't get anything she wanted there and will need to shop online. Does she understand how this gig works?
That was weird. She couldn't find presents for the kids at Chadstone, isn't it the largest shopping centre in Australia? Or did she get overwhelmed there? No shade as I can't stay at shopping centres too long.

Reactions: 17
Today really shows she has no connections beyond paid connections/immediate family.
It's sad and pathetic isn't it. No girls lunches, girls weekends etc. She'd be a horrible girlfriend, so makes sense why she has no sisterhood. I'm not saying she needs a big group, just two besties who have nothing to do with her social media. ( and Charlotte ain't one)

Reactions: 25
I still think it’s so bleeping weird that she has all these young men around to eat huge vats of hideous oily curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still think it’s so bleeping weird that she has all these young men around to eat huge vats of hideous oily curry.
She’s getting banged for sure. Only have to look at red hot pie for all the Middle Aged people gagging for it, looks not an issue…

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can she drop the fake obsession with Basketball and these Aftican inspired dishes!? It's getting weird now you stage 5 clinger.

Your bloke just sticks his oxtail in on Wednesdays. It's not that deep Lou Lou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly does this Teletubby ever not think about food.
This has got me thinking. It's like she has no emotional awareness. She doesn't recognise or understand the emotions and feelings she has, so she equates it to food cravings. I feel like sponge cake - feelings of immense sadness for example.

I've had episodes of binge eating. I'd have feelings of unbearable anxiety and would use food like icecream and chocolate to take those feelings away. It wouldn't last long, once the binge was over, those feelings were back and worse. Through therapy I've gotten better with sitting with those overwhelming feelings and thoughts and have other strategies like mindfulness.

Can she drop the fake obsession with Basketball and these Aftican inspired dishes!? It's getting weird now you stage 5 clinger.

Haha but maybe it is! 😉

Reactions: 14
Just a reminder, ELL finds the tail of a Bovine crack a delicacy!!! 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 1744566View attachment 1744568
And she likes sucking ‘dem bones 🤢….

I think she’s partial to sucking many different bones and maybe serving this slop, free basketball/movie “premiere” tickets plus sucking “bones” are what Babe likes about her?

3 kilos of meat is so much! I like to make slow cooked Indian curries, and 500g feeds my family with left overs. And my husband is a big eater!
I guess half of the oxtail she bought is bones but still even 1.5kg of meat is way too much! But it’s literally a meat stew with no veggies as let’s face it veggies are not on StewLou’s radar 🤷🏽‍♀️

Honestly does this Teletubby ever not think about food.
Now if that’s not a manic face if I’ve ever ever seen one

Imagine the state of her toilet after oxtail stew night 🤢

This sent me 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No tickets left for the charity event!

Will Zoe Moss be giving a donation? 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gewd mornin’ everyone, happy Sunday

I’m vegetarian so the cow anus stew makes me want to gag but all I can think of is all the cow sh*t that would be on the tail.

Of all the cuts of meat that has to be the most disgusting 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Where is babe today? With his other GF??
Anyone in a 'normal' new relationship who have been seeing each other as long as EL and babe have been would be spending most weekends together, especially seeing as she doesn't have the kids this weekend.
We're they even together yesterday?

Reactions: 17
All her selfies on her stories now use Burna Boy songs, who is Nigerian. We get it, you're dating an African.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.