Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had sized down so much in that Camilla number you can’t see the fabric detail at the front.. it looked like a completely different dress that she held up 😂
YES it looks like a different fabric and colour and certainly isn’t "forgiving". Total opposite actually.

Reactions: 14
She had sized down so much in that Camilla number you can’t see the fabric detail at the front.. it looked like a completely different dress that she held up 😂
I was wondering where that draped fabric that was in the dress on the hanger was then realised it was stretched to oblivion across her basketball gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So long time stalker but was so disappointed with how she gives no information about the gifted posts with the swearing etc. For example the slow cooker yesterday, can’t pronounce things, doesn’t know the cost, where to get it etc. The company is not happy with her at all…
4ACF5245-68BC-4D2C-8CD2-D9E2E267EE34.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
As an aside and because I have time today, all of this weeks "events" have been invited have they not. What paid work has she done?? We run a small business with 4 employees and barely break even most weeks due to rising material costs etc but we are getting by with a lot of bloody hard work. What has she done this week to afford her families expenses, employees and warehouse rental as well as tax office obligations etc????

So long time stalker but was so disappointed with how she gives no information about the gifted posts with the swearing etc. For example the slow cooker yesterday, can’t pronounce things, doesn’t know the cost, where to get it etc. The company is not happy with her at all…
View attachment 1510593
THIS HAS MADE MY FRIDAY!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The dress does not flatter her. It is too tight all over. The sales assistant need to do better. Grab an XL dress and swap the labels if you have to.

View attachment 1510593
Welcome and good work.

And influencer partnerships is a new description. I think that sums it up. As that's exactly what it is.

Reactions: 20
That dress is not flattering at all 😭
The first dresses she skimmed over on the racks would have looked so much nicer on her. She's delusional to think she's a size small in anything, just cause it fits doesn't mean it's the right size for you. It's completely stretched out of shape.

Reactions: 19
My theory is that Charlotte is another friend who’s also on the EL payroll as after school care/nannying for the kids when Alove doesn’t have them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dress is not flattering at all 😭
The first dresses she skimmed over on the racks would have looked so much nicer on her. She's delusional to think she's a size small in anything, just cause it fits doesn't mean it's the right size for you. It's completely stretched out of shape.
Oh excuse me!!

The yellow Bali dress was a small and that was a perfect fit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The model on the Camilla website is also wearing a size small. They could be Twins! (EL is playing the role of Danny DeVito obviously…)

9FF4A2E9-7252-4532-A1BA-9BAB10950021.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
“Come through here …” as she beckons to whoever the muppet is filming her.

This blows my mind every single time 🤯

Is there anyone else on instagram who has some lackey following then around filming them??? Surely those carni-folk sausage fingers are capable of holding a phone 😠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That dress ain’t super flattering, EL
No and did you see the price? I might have commented I didn’t have that kind of money. Hope she blocks me. She shits me. You know how you just carry on those crazy days one activity after another, errands etc or work then it’s just go go go until your head hits the pillow? The thought of talking into my phone or having a camera in my face and that’s my job, that’s how I keep food on the table, that makes me feel sick.

And who has 3 kids who go to school have activities and time for dinner with their best mate 2/3 times a week
Agree what bullshit. Hahaha let’s go to the cafe early for pancakes hahaha
I don’t know anyone who does that!!!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1510593
You must have said it better than me - I did the same and got a "thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear you're not an EmmyLou fan!" just checked back and GOT THE SAME MESSAGE AS ABOVE!!! Me thinks a few people have sent PM's to ole mate Russell of the Hobbs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ffs a size small where? Just because it is stretchy chubsta doesn't mean you need to have it skin tight to look like an over stuffed sausage...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.