EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if shes 155cm she would be somewhat my weight (i dont go to the gym but i do lift stuff here and there but cbf) . im 46kg
Can you imagine at one stage she was twice your weight!!!

Thats a good point ☺

Still would have been nothing stopping her from at least asking Chemist Warehouse if she could gift them to her son. But hey thats just me, haha, just over here thinking of my basketball crazy children 😂
Those courtside seats mean nothing to the corporates.
As long as they have bums on seats in their section they don't give a rats who sits there.
Do we know anyone else who sat in those seats and posted about them??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine at one stage she was twice your weight!!!

Those courtside seats mean nothing to the corporates.
As long as they have bums on seats in their section they don't give a rats who sits there.
Do we know anyone else who sat in those seats and posted about them??
Exactly they would have been none the wiser. Probably even made EL look better but nope only thinks of herself

Reactions: 4
She’d be having oxtail slop splash all over her flesh and nether regions and then AS can lick it off 🤢 Oh sorry was that too far? I’ll see myself out.

She’s originally from WA so as a Melburnian I refuse to claim her as our own. Sorry WA but facts are facts 🤣
No way, you broke it you b(r)ought it ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of Mad dog - I laughed so hard when I saw this and had to snap a photo

I have a dress just like this from last summer - maybe self styler? All these zm items seem to be rip offs from last year.
Oi 🤬 witch stole my plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she will be back to regular programming today. Yelling like she's owns the place through the market, giggly videos laughing at her own jokes, then she will show us some sickly sweet chicken she's making the children, which Vida won't eat. No park beats tonight because Melb is set for another storm.

Reactions: 15
Agree with above posters that she was probably expected to sit there for chemist warehouse. Sage would have loved sitting with his mate anyway. Anything better then Lou.
Nah, I regularly get corporate tix to rhe AFL games in a box or in an area, they couldn’t give a stuff who uses them, only issue is under 18s in a licenced area alone but that area is not a licenced bar at basketball games…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This could explain the faashun sense. She follows this person. If you click through their IG you will see many favourite looks she’s tried to copy. The difference is Demi can pull it off… so to speak. Thanks Daaarlings.
5DE12301-A65E-49CB-9D7E-1FD0623270BC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.