EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’M SO HAPPY I WSNT TO CRY!!! Hopefully this baby sticks through and stays with us🥰 last time I had a chemical pregnancy
They’ve been throwing a lot of evap lines lately, which is annoying. But that looks dark and pink to me 🤞🏻. I know you’re supposed to give it 48 hours, but I’d absolutely be peeing on a stick tomorrow morning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Babe possibly at the markets with her and clearly she’s feeding the tribe oxtail spew again after the basketball!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’M SO HAPPY I WSNT TO CRY!!! Hopefully this baby sticks through and stays with us🥰 last time I had a chemical pregnancy
Everything crossed for you. My boys are both almost 19 and almost 13 and i remember this stage like it was yesterday, funny enough can not remember yesterday though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sending so much love, positivity and baby dust your way! It’s a feeling like no other seeing that first faint line 🤍🤍
That is so true! I am so happy and so excited. I want to maybe make it creative for my family (if positive when my period is meant to come). And I wannnna go to a xmas ball person in fountain gate and do baby 2023 on it and put it on the tree and at Xmas time, see if anyone sees it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She has heard back from Echuca and Shepparton and "all that". She has conceded defeat on ever getting Rochester right.
The priority list for these people affected by floods according to EL;
1) Get ZM joggers
2) Clean up
3) find alternative accommodation
4) put in insurance claim

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So on the busiest day at the market, she gets one of the business owners(Brad) to step away from his cafe just to film her buying her spices, OMFG she is so selfish.
Going to assume then she was at the pub by herself and that is a TONNE of food for one person, I went out for Chinese too at lunch and just ordered a few dumplings and some garlic cucumber.

Reactions: 12
That is so true! I am so happy and so excited. I want to maybe make it creative for my family (if positive when my period is meant to come). And I wannnna go to a xmas ball person in fountain gate and do baby 2023 on it and put it on the tree and at Xmas time, see if anyone sees it
So excited for you! I’ll be waiting every morning for your update 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so happy for you! Sending positive vibes your way!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish she would say there is another store and you can top up your jars there without getting a whole new jar. She can do so much with this brand. duck you Emmylou

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.