EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so far behind. Like, an entire thread and a half… but, I think I need to reach out to ‘ol EL… my husband is leaving me. Reckon she can give me some advice?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She’d be having oxtail slop splash all over her flesh and nether regions and then AS can lick it off 🤢 Oh sorry was that too far? I’ll see myself out.

She’s originally from WA so as a Melburnian I refuse to claim her as our own. Sorry WA but facts are facts 🤣
Ooh this bites hard for us WA girls.. but she is from Bunbury which is 3 hours from Here.. it’s a big stare y’all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our Bali banana poster, as well as anyone else who feels concerned about Emmylou, needs to read up on all the previous threads because disappearing for days (and this time hasn't been as long as many other times in the past) is her MO. She's obviously been busy "working" - shooting for that TV segment and Zoe Moss. Every time she has disappeared, people will start saying how they're worried for her, but as soon as talk shifts to Aaron, up she pops ...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Is Babe a retired/failed/wannabe basketball player? He has the height ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t read all the comments yet so apologies if this has already been done to death but WTF us she doing with her public image?

She’s gone from a dumpy, middle-aged person who likes to cook to having story after story about the frigging basketball. Surely she’s got to realise that not all her community like the same things that she likes? And having a NEW and EXCITING interest isn’t going to automatically mean that everyone else out there feels the same way?

Let’s hope she doesn’t figure this out and starts haemorrhaging followers soon. The narc is off the scales with this one.

Reactions: 19
Anyone know when the anniversary is from when "AARON LEFT US"
I think it’s been and gone! Sometime in September? It wasn’t clear, but coincides with the dates for her surgery. She had the surgery and disappeared for two weeks and by the time she came back online Aaron was gone.

Reactions: 16
I am going to ignore all the assumptions about him being an American and start praying hard that they don't have a happy ending and he doesn't bring her trashiness here. We already have enough trash. No no no.....not American. Please just no.
Thought this might be appropriate today for our honorary international fezza @Buttercup725 .....praying for you too...nope you don't need more trash...as we say in here...GET IN THE BIN!

🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know what a bleeping selfish cow she is but last night took it to a whole new level.

What sort of person (note I didn't say parent) denies their child the chance to sit courtside at a game but sits there with her current shag?

I am so angry and feel so sorry that Sage and his friend weren't given the opportunity.

BTW
I'm 💯 Babe is on the payroll.
It's just like the time she took C to the movie premiere and EL was dressed to the nines but C was in a casual outfit tagging along trying to hang onto ELs fur jacket so she didn't get left behind while EL tried to get her face in front of every camera on the place.

She can't let her kids upstage her.

That tit me just as much as this episode with Sage does.

She really is a tit, narcissist mother

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Me, waking for the day to check my morning tattle with a latte

*Every other thread I’m following* oh amazing! Only 2 pages to catch up on…

*Emmylou’s threads*
you’re done, witch, you’re a thread and a half behind because she embarrassed S or flapped around in a bikini in public, the memes are multiplying at a rapid pace!!!! There are new user name suggestions everywhere!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I really don’t understand her thinking behind what she wears to basketball games. It’s not a fashion parade. Jeans and a tshirt is all that’s needed. She looks like someone who is trying too hard to be noticed. I guess she figures any exposure is good exposure.

Reactions: 24
I’m so far behind. Like, an entire thread and a half… but, I think I need to reach out to ‘ol EL… my husband is leaving me. Reckon she can give me some advice?
I’m so sorry, I hope you are ok! Reach out to us Fezzas if you need us to give you a laugh or lighten the mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone have an idea as to what her weight may be?

Would she be more than 80kgs?

Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry, I hope you are ok! Reach out to us Fezzas if you need us to give you a laugh or lighten the mood.
Oh, gosh.. thank you. If anyone can provide me with some oxtail curry recipes? some crop tops? chunky clodhoppers? I might need to buy another phone, for filming purposes. I have kidlets, surely I can get them to do some filming for me.
(but in all seriousness, thank you. I’ll be here chuckling along with the memes and life that is GremmyLoo)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh, gosh.. thank you. If anyone can provide me with some oxtail curry recipes? some crop tops? chunky clodhoppers? I might need to buy another phone, for filming purposes. I have kidlets, surely I can get them to do some filming for me.
(but in all seriousness, thank you. I’ll be here chuckling along with the memes and life that is GremmyLoo)
💖
I can write a letter to the children’s school as well, telling them the kids will miss a lot of days and be late, all the videography takes a lot of time up.
Don’t forget you can always ask to accompany the kids on school camp if you get lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she have a specific reason why she keeps the new BF secret from her LL words “Tribe” aka community but publicly appears with him and isn’t in hiding but she won’t share him with her viewers, customers etc? Seems like a rip off in terms of a social media friendship and following relationship. I wonder why they don’t push her on introducing him?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.