EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say, at a guess, about 75-ish kgs. That said, one of my work buddies and I are the exact same height and weight, yet I'm a size bigger than her. (We bought identical dresses - same label, shop, etc., one day for a work thing ... maybe I was pre-menstrual or retaining fluid or something?). So it's not an easy thing to guess.
There is no way she would be 75kg. I am 78kg and 19 weeks pregnant. The same height as her and an actual size 10-12. Looking at her each day, I can guarantee I am smaller than her. If I had to estimate, I’d say closer to 95…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There is no way she would be 75kg. I am 78kg and 19 weeks pregnant. The same height as her and an actual size 10-12. Looking at her each day, I can guarantee I am smaller than her. If I had to estimate, I’d say closer to 95…
It’s so hard to judge someone’s weight just by looking at them- I’m almost 80kg and I’m 170cm and usually wear a size 10-12, naturally sort of muscular build. When it comes to EmmyLou I think her weight fluctuates quite a bit too! Even day-to-day her body can look quite different (maybe that’s just her editing though!).

Reactions: 7
It’s so hard to judge someone’s weight just by looking at them- I’m almost 80kg and I’m 170cm and usually wear a size 10-12, naturally sort of muscular build. When it comes to EmmyLou I think her weight fluctuates quite a bit too! Even day-to-day her body can look quite different (maybe that’s just her editing though!).
Almost 80kg on someone that's 170cm makes sense to be a size 10-12, but almost 80kgs on someone that's 153/155cm is not a size 12? I just don't understand it. Like surely you'd just not talk about your weight rather than lie about it?

Edit - Okay I may be wrong. A poster above me said they are 78kg and a size 10-12 so now I'm just confused :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me how anything she has done of late translates to money in the bank???? Seriously i don't get it.
Obviously cooking up some fitness thing that will more than likely flop like every other scheme. She clearly has no idea of the demographic of the majority of her "tribe" as they struggle with Christmas costs etc...

Reactions: 12
Everyone carries weight differently...I weigh 80kgs am 163cm work out daily am muscular and quite small and am a size 12. You can't put everyone in the same category if they weigh the same, every single person's weight will look different!

She's fat looking regardless of what the scale says!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With her hair slicked back like that she is giving me Charlize Theron in Monster vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure she got to 103kgs after she put on weight after the gunt surgery (go figure) and according to her lost 20kgs so that brings it to around 83kgs. She hasn't said she's lost any more and boy oh boy would we know about it if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe she’s ever come out and said much about him or why it’s a secret. Maybe it leads to more chatter and she likes it? She seems to dodge the boyfriend questions on her lives too
He is not her 'boyfriend' - he is a FWB and using her for free events & food. Still curious as to his marital status after someone else went off on her a few weeks ago accusing her of husband stealing.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Almost 80kg on someone that's 170cm makes sense to be a size 10-12, but almost 80kgs on someone that's 153/155cm is not a size 12? I just don't understand it. Like surely you'd just not talk about your weight rather than lie about it?

Edit - Okay I may be wrong. A poster above me said they are 78kg and a size 10-12 so now I'm just confused :ROFLMAO:
I should probably clarify that I’m pushing the limits at this size now haha. My size 12 jeans no longer fit but also, 19 weeks pregnant. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pre pregnant me was easily a 10-12, depending on brands, and I weighed 72kg. I was just pointing this out to the person that guessed her weight was around 75kg. There is absolutely no way she weighs that little.

Reactions: 8
I should probably clarify that I’m pushing the limits at this size now haha. My size 12 jeans no longer fit but also, 19 weeks pregnant. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pre pregnant me was easily a 10-12, depending on brands, and I weighed 72kg. I was just pointing this out to the person that guessed her weight was around 75kg. There is absolutely no way she weighs that little.
Pretty sure she said in the live she was 80kg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It must be hard for her when her sisters are naturally slim, but Emmylou will always look round. I don’t mean that as an insult. She has a moon face, it doesn’t matter what she weighs, she has always looked round. Her face never slims out.

Reactions: 24
For me, the biggest problem is her lying. I don't care what weight or size she is as I think everyone just carries it different. BUT what I have an issue with is she has declared in the past she struggles to lose weight then all of a sudden she supposedly dropped 20kg in the space of 3 to 4 months through nothing drastic apparently, just walking, wraps and journaling and continued to eat copious amounts of cheezels. She's only ever said the surgery attributed to maybe 2 to 3kg. She is hiding the real reason. She has built a whole brand on self confidence in the body you're in, yet won't disclose how she dropped a whopping 20kg in such a short time. It all just screams con woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For me, the biggest problem is her lying. I don't care what weight or size she is as I think everyone just carries it different. BUT what I have an issue with is she has declared in the past she struggles to lose weight then all of a sudden she supposedly dropped 20kg in the space of 3 to 4 months through nothing drastic apparently, just walking, wraps and journaling and continued to eat copious amounts of cheezels. She's only ever said the surgery attributed to maybe 2 to 3kg. She is hiding the real reason. She has built a whole brand on self confidence in the body you're in, yet won't disclose how she dropped a whopping 20kg in such a short time. It all just screams con woman.
It’s the dishonesty, I have been on a weight loss journey in the past, anyone who has knows how hard it is, even when you do everything right and out in the effort, it’s a slow and hard process.
Eating Cheezels & kgs of meat just does not do it, nor does walking on its own, she is a flat out liar.
yes she possibly did lose20kgs but she had stacked on more than that before and after that time so it kind of doesn’t count 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It must be hard for her when her sisters are naturally slim, but Emmylou will always look round. I don’t mean that as an insult. She has a moon face, it doesn’t matter what she weighs, she has always looked round. Her face never slims out.
All my siblings are taller than me and thinner. I got ripped off too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if shes 155cm she would be somewhat my weight (i dont go to the gym but i do lift stuff here and there but cbf) . im 46kg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.