EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m just a bogan from Qld so I’m not sure how all you fancy Melbourne peeps roll, but are you all cooking dinner for the kids in your underwear/bikinis? How many burgers and wraps a week are you all smashing? Do you all communicate in sign language and face scrunching too? ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
Fellow Qldander here too, it’s bizarre isn’t it 😂😂
We are not so fancy as to be wearing the $12 bikini to cook in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes of course that’s exactly how we roll, dinner making in our bikinis 👙, our kids kind of expect that from us. To be honest they are not embarrassed by us at all. I don’t know how you bogans from Qld communicate but we all bout the cutesy “gang signs” signs here ✌
Burger bikinis in freezing temperatures is a vibe here in Melbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That gingham dress from yesterdays stories and some nice slides would have been the perfect outfit for the bball. Not too dressy. She definitely needed to wear one size up. It was clearly gapping around her boobs when she moved her arms though

Reactions: 18
Occasionally I might cook in my shapewear and a tee shirt when I'm tired from work. But an itsy, bitsy, teeny weeny, pancake tittie bikini. No way!!! And it's not because I care about my family seeing it all hang out, it's because there's no need for it!!! Plus hot stuff flying everywhere, it's a hazard!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like she’s been playing with the highlighters in that setup. Her mirror is absolutely faulty.
Showing off the bikini like a 12 year old! Ps don’t want to insult 12 year olds … but she acts so immature.

Reactions: 11
Late to the party and it’s already been said but what a raaaaaaaaaging c*#t. Gleefully shouting something like “oh my god so excited to be courtside!!” then turning to her preteen son and nephew - who appear heavily into the sport - and nonchalantly throwing “oh and these kids are sitting up in our members seat” while trying to hug them? duck you, you disgusting witch.

Whatever about her clothes now - the outside and all its wrapping reflect the rotten core within. Let her dress like a fool while she thinks she looks tit hot. She’s never going to make it. The kids will leave her (like she left her parents - not the same upbringing but as you know, abuse has many forms, and kids are little sponges and absorb everything), Aaron left her, she has no friends. She has cupboards full of clothes that don’t fit, and frankly will never fit. The money will run out and then where will she be? Let this sloppy cow have her miserable life. She deserves everything she gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
My brother and sister in law were at the game last night and surprise surprise were seated near this Lounatic.
Seeing you read here Emmy Who? those who could see you and your carry on were laughing at you

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here's a little ditty
About old mate pancake titty
No where to be seen
Maybe she thinks we're mean
Up she pops
Modelling for Zoe Moss
Looking somewhat together
Whoah then an itty bitty bikini for good measure
Off to be court side with babe
Some reprieve for Sage
What will Friday bring
Hopefully a camel toe covering

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh and the shots of the guy with Emmylou don’t look like the green jacket guy people suspect is babe. They seem to have different hairstyles??

Man, I think I need another Emmylou hiatus. The anger I feel to a total stranger is not normal. I can always tell when real life is too hard though, I focus on dumb tit like this gronk!

Reactions: 24
We all know what a bleeping selfish cow she is but last night took it to a whole new level.

What sort of person (note I didn't say parent) denies their child the chance to sit courtside at a game but sits there with her current shag?

I am so angry and feel so sorry that Sage and his friend weren't given the opportunity.

BTW
I'm 💯 Babe is on the payroll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Occasionally I might cook in my shapewear and a tee shirt when I'm tired from work. But an itsy, bitsy, teeny weeny, pancake tittie bikini. No way!!! And it's not because I care about my family seeing it all hang out, it's because there's no need for it!!! Plus hot stuff flying everywhere, it's a hazard!
She’d be having oxtail slop splash all over her flesh and nether regions and then AS can lick it off 🤢 Oh sorry was that too far? I’ll see myself out.

Guys I’m just a bogan from Qld so I’m not sure how all you fancy Melbourne peeps roll, but are you all cooking dinner for the kids in your underwear/bikinis? How many burgers and wraps a week are you all smashing? Do you all communicate in sign language and face scrunching too? ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
She’s originally from WA so as a Melburnian I refuse to claim her as our own. Sorry WA but facts are facts 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I was hoping for a IG story of her in denim daisy dukes tottering around South Melbourne market this morning fingering the foods from Ralphs meats and what bewdiful slop she is going to make with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.