EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should wear "her brand" more often.... even though I hate the prints etc it's probably the best she's looked in ages (it hurt me to type that cause I can't stand the fkn idiot).
She actually looked nice in all the zoe moss stuff. Even if the coral floral jumpsuit was too small at the bust.
And then NEK MINIT whatever the duck that monstrosity was with her windsock tits pointing down to her feet. There was no need for that.
I just cant stop thinking about her poor kids especially S next year at high school. I genuinely think he is going to have a very hard time.

She doesn't need to be a polised mommy blogger 24/7 but there is no need for that video and then announcing that she cooked a bbq in it.
She's not just "daggy" she's literally harmful to her kids.
She never thinks of them first. Ever. Its heartbreaking.

F@ck me! Bikini top: size 12, bottoms size 10!!! You’ve got to be kidding me!!
I am at least half the size of EL and I wear a 12 in kmart bikini bottoms. She is fucken deluded

Court side seats. At least she'll be easier to see on tv and the microphones can hear her howling.

View attachment 1737126
Her bra showing underneath really fucken irked me. This is how you know you are way to big for the size you are wearing. The crop top shouldnt be riding up onto your bra. You fucken embarrassing grot. Poor S. He still hates being seen with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How come it's always her and babe with his two friends tagging along. It will tit me if I was seeing a new man and he wanted his two friends to tag along with us. They are definitely tagging along for the free basket ball seats.

It would be different if they had their partners along also and make it couples night.

EL with 3 guys is just a weird gang bang 🤢

Everything about her is so tacky......
Elastic band on the necklace
Elastic band on the jacket sleeves
Nail polish on the jacket button
Booby tape on her too big and too saggy boobs
She is such a scammer!!! She paid for 1 adult and 3 kids memberships and EVERY week takes 4 adults!!! I wish Melb United would call her out on it and make her pay the difference for 4 adult memberships!! 😡😡

Reactions: 22
I am going to ignore all the assumptions about him being an American and start praying hard that they don't have a happy ending and he doesn't bring her trashiness here. We already have enough trash. No no no.....not American. Please just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For duck sake Lou Lou give up this fake Basketball obsessed/biggest fan tit. It's weird.

As for S getting shafted!? This is next level fucked. She is bleeping vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Babe is 100% using her for free gifts.

As for sage and his mate on the other bleeping side... how could she!!! What of something happened to them. I bet she told the mother of the boy they were all sitting together. Then to put babes friends with sage and his mate... they are strangers...

I bet babe and his mates laugh at lazylou.

Reactions: 21
Her hair! :sick: I can only imagine what it smells like
Looks like someone who never washes their hair, decides they jump in the shower, wet it, then put a comb through.

Would look much better as a slick ponytail but clearly has no hair elastics as holding up her sleeves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come it's always her and babe with his two friends tagging along. It will tit me if I was seeing a new man and he wanted his two friends to tag along with us. They are definitely tagging along for the free basket ball seats.

It would be different if they had their partners along also and make it couples night.

EL with 3 guys is just a weird gang bang 🤢
Maybe babe Brings his mates along to see her

“Clitoris for days”.

In hindsight I’m not sure how you could have a clitoris for days. 🤔. I’m sure she meant another part downstairs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I just showed hubby the string bikini and he pissed himself laughing and asked how does she get herself on the screen 🤣
Forget the blazer buttons, SL needs to dip that whole bikini monstrosity in clear nail varnish to reinforce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I just dont get is why is always she promoting so many other fashion labels and freebies when she could be out there promoting and wearing ZM there are a few nice things that would suit her so much better. It’s businesses sense to do this ..but then we know she doesn’t have much sense in the wardrobe dept and that thing called a bikini, maybe just wear some dental floss 😂

Reactions: 22
Guys I’m just a bogan from Qld so I’m not sure how all you fancy Melbourne peeps roll, but are you all cooking dinner for the kids in your underwear/bikinis? How many burgers and wraps a week are you all smashing? Do you all communicate in sign language and face scrunching too? ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
Yes of course that’s exactly how we roll, dinner making in our bikinis 👙, our kids kind of expect that from us. To be honest they are not embarrassed by us at all. I don’t know how you bogans from Qld communicate but we all bout the cutesy “gang signs” signs here ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.