EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm EL is sitting courtside with babe. Sage and a friend are sitting in their season seats on the opposite side of the court
You are fkn kidding. She chose to sit with babe instead of her own son. That fkn infuriates me. The fkn moll

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
If she doesn't shower 'BABE' with free tix to sporting events, etc - he'll probably be out the door and Emmy will be back on Tinder.
100%. He is only using her and she is so desperate and naive to realise it.
I bet he is seeing other women on the side and the reason she hasn't shown him on her IG is because he has told her he does want to be on it. So the other women don't find out

He is there with her court side Sage is seated with his mate on the other side of the stadium.
Yes I posted that before i saw the previous comments.
I was hoping he had given her the flick

Reactions: 17
There is no way she would snag an AFL player
Exactly, she couldn't even snag the most unsavoury looking player in AFL (Whoever that may be - I don't really know many current AFL players)

I knew she would get back on the IG today when I saw that the basketball was on tonight. Any chance to soft launch 'babe' and she'll do it.

I still feel for little Sage - imagine have such a P.O.S. mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Classic Fried Eggs 🍳
Hahahahahahahahaha - new user name!!!!
These look bleeping ridiculous & those bikini bottoms are frightful. But yeah, let’s bleeping cook burgers. She’s so relatable guys!!!
Her belly button though, I’d want a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100%. He is only using her and she is so desperate and naive to realise it.
I bet he is seeing other women on the side and the reason she hasn't shown him on her IG is because he has told her he does want to be on it. So the other women don't find out

Yes I posted that before i saw the previous comments.
I was hoping he had given her the flick
Pray for babe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who wears that to the basketball!!!!!!!! Honestly!! I have no words - she is ridiculous! I bet the people opposite her are copping an eyefull all night with that short skirt!!!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans and a blazer if you want to be a bit dressy. She has so much trouble dressing appropriately for the occasion 🙄

Reactions: 31
She could have ditched babe and taken Sage only and sat courtside with Sage.

Or at least let Sage and his mate sit courtside while EL and babe sits in the members seats. Sage would have appreciated it more than EL seeing he is so into the game and he deserves it more than babe seeing he is her son.

Reactions: 32
I think this man, who made this expression in response to her screeching about the half time shot, speaks for us all…

STFU sportscaster Lou.
4CD4418E-34C6-447A-B88D-E1AE61A8D8E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She came back to show us her mad dog busy day. Photo shoot in the street, ill fitting bikini, basketball and screaming like a banshee. Pass me the cheezels, wow what what great content….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.