EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m miles behind, but hasn’t been online for a few days?? She’s posted something every day, has she not?!?

Reactions: 6
She’s done the elastic band on the sleeve trick. Clearly her hobbit arms are too short for the jacket

Oh, and Babe on filming duties.

3369931E-CAA7-4815-A9C0-39E6DAD3891C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's fantastic isn't it!! Wednesday night's shag means less when you can't share it "giggle giggle" with your peeps!
Maybe she's roadtripping to flood affected areas joggers in tow??🤣🤣
No she would have to swim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who wears that to the basketball!!!!!!!! Honestly!! I have no words - she is ridiculous! I bet the people opposite her are copping an eyefull all night with that short skirt!!!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans and a blazer if you want to be a bit dressy. She has so much trouble dressing appropriately for the occasion 🙄
She should take note of what Dannii wears she dresses casually and comfortable but looks nice.

Hope you wrap it Babe, looks like she might have missed a few pills.

Also, so much crap ! My room looked like that as a 12yr old with all my favourite accessories on display !
If I was an Influencer I’d never post in my bedroom haha too many eagle eyes!! 👀

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Get your goddamn hands out of your crotch! 🤢
What are you doing?!?! Checking that your flaps or mile long clit is all tucked up in there or something?!?!
it’s giving me “mum! Mum! Muuuuuuuuuuuuum!!! Stop talking to Auntie Carol! I really need to wee.”

she literally reminds me of a toddler.

• Haha
She should take note of what Dannii wears she dresses casually and comfortable but looks nice.

If I was an Influencer I’d never post in my bedroom haha too many eagle eyes!! 👀
@Michy02 you have far too much class to be an "influencer" xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.