EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks totally different in the red jumpsuit and the pink gingham dress. Not that I love either of them but they fit decently and she is covered up. Looks so much smaller in both then she puts on that monstrosity of a bikini 😳 and to make matters worse uses the bikini top as a bra - a 13 year old might do that not a grown ass woman!

Reactions: 27
Do you think maybe babe has had enough of filming her and has hit the road? So she was off IG all week licking her wounds.

After all she did take Sage and his mate to the basketball tonight (and on a school night at that). She hasn't taken sage in ages. Normally she takes babe.

Reactions: 3
I’m just going to say it - from all we’ve seen, her man looks really handsome! How does she get these good looking men?!

Reactions: 14
This situation is close to my heart.. dating after separation with kids..
I wonder how poor sage feels being turfed as the plus one for his mums new fling? No boys that age want to think about their mum bleeping another guy! Why can’t she do this when he’s not around, there’s plenty of time.. so awkward!

Reactions: 31
Do you think maybe babe has had enough of filming her and has hit the road? So she was off IG all week licking her wounds.

After all she did take Sage and his mate to the basketball tonight (and on a school night at that). She hasn't taken sage in ages. Normally she takes babe.
He is there with her court side Sage is seated with his mate on the other side of the stadium.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but who the duck puts nail polish on their buttons????? How about buying quality clothes where the button is sewn on properly. Or buying your correct size so your buttons aren’t stretched to within an inch of their life????? She’s an animal 🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m all for having opinions but in someone’s absence fron SM I think we should all stop posting, take a moment to think of people like Charlotte Dawson. Everyone here is a good person and if something terrible has happened we would all feel so terrible. Let’s all take the higher road and stop snarking on old information or making up thoughts on what could be happening. Go for it once she’s back and we know all is ok.
What difference does it make if we are snarking about old stuff or current stuff?
By what you are saying you are happy to snark when you know she is ok but will stop when you are not sure if she is ok, which by then may be too late? That theory doesn't make sense.
If you don't wish to snark then don't, but you shouldn't be telling others what they should and shouldn't be doing.

Reactions: 17
I sooooo want her to meet and fall in love with AFL player ... imagine what she'd wear to the Brownlow! :ROFLMAO: 🤭
There is no way she would snag an AFL player

There's a swanky loreal event on tonight, but she's stuck pushing budget chemist warehouse gift bags at the basketball.
There is also a Stan Yellowstone event on tonight, in Sydney I think. I see she didn't snag an invite to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This situation is close to my heart.. dating after separation with kids..
I wonder how poor sage feels being turfed as the plus one for his mums new fling? No boys that age want to think about their mum bleeping another guy! Why can’t she do this when he’s not around, there’s plenty of time.. so awkward!
If she doesn't shower 'BABE' with free tix to sporting events, etc - he'll probably be out the door and Emmy will be back on Tinder.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.