EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Babe" is as much a con artist as she is at this point. Perhaps be the bigger man and suggest her son take those seats
Based on his judgement of personality dating Scammerlou I wouldn’t trust him with my Accounts,

Reactions: 15
I just asked my 18 yo son what he thought about her clothing choices from a mother/son perspective.

To the bikini cooking in the kitchen he said “Honestly? She’s not my Mum and I feel extremely uncomfortable knowing she is in the kitchen cooking dinner with her teenage son around. Covert Narcissism comes to mind!” (I had to Google what that meant - very interesting/scary).

To the basketball outfit he said “Is it bad that part of me hopes she rolls her ankle in those heels?!”

I feel so sad for Sage. The way she behaves now will have the most impact on him in the future. Around 15-17 years old, boys start to pull away from their Mum in terms of independence and then they come back in adulthood and what they do up until that time will determine a lot of their relationship in the future! You can see it in his body language. His mate finds the whole thing quite a novelty but Sage has had enough.
She humiliates him, infantilises him, makes him feel uncomfortable, has no boundaries and then glosses over it with perceived experiences that are really just perks given to her in exchange for shoddy marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"Babe" is as much a con artist as she is at this point. Perhaps be the bigger man and suggest her son take those seats
Totally agree. Any decent man dating a woman with a son would insist she put her son first before him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
100%. He is only using her and she is so desperate and naive to realise it.
I bet he is seeing other women on the side and the reason she hasn't shown him on her IG is because he has told her he does want to be on it. So the other women don't find out

Yes I posted that before i saw the previous comments.
I was hoping he had given her the flick
Agree. He is not exclusive with her and doesn’t want his face shown on television

Reactions: 18
The carry on with that plastic hand clapper thing was pathetic. I hope Sage is staying at his friends house tonight as mamma is playing Hide the 🇺🇸🌍 sausage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. Any decent man dating a woman with a son would insist she put her son first before him.
Yeah i completely agree, if he's in it for more than a free meal and a dip in the Lou Lou jar he'd insist S and friend would have the courtside seats.

Reactions: 20
I just asked my 18 yo son what he thought about her clothing choices from a mother/son perspective.

To the bikini cooking in the kitchen he said “Honestly? She’s not my Mum and I feel extremely uncomfortable knowing she is in the kitchen cooking dinner with her teenage son around. Covert Narcissism comes to mind!” (I had to Google what that meant - very interesting/scary).

To the basketball outfit he said “Is it bad that part of me hopes she rolls her ankle in those heels?!”

I feel so sad for Sage. The way she behaves now will have the most impact on him in the future. Around 15-17 years old, boys start to pull away from their Mum in terms of independence and then they come back in adulthood and what they do up until that time will determine a lot of their relationship in the future! You can see it in his body language. His mate finds the whole thing quite a novelty but Sage has had enough.
She humiliates him, infantilises him, makes him feel uncomfortable, has no boundaries and then glosses over it with perceived experiences that are really just perks given to her in exchange for shoddy marketing.
Your son sounds like a very perceptive and intelligent person. I think the kid is her nephew from Western Australia. I recall her taking him to his first game and he won a top for spinning the wheel.

Reactions: 16
Babe is a grifter.End of.
Babe was there tonight with 2 other male friends.(different seats) One is the same man who was also there at the movie screening last week. No wonder babe is hanging in there- all his friends are along for the free ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I just showed hubby the string bikini and he pissed himself laughing and asked how does she get herself on the screen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pics!!! 🙏 please!
Unfortunately no pics from me, once that front row filled up I had no angles from where I was sitting.

Also noticed EL's/babe's two male friends that are usually there with them were sitting with Sage and his mate in the season seats 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Guys I’m just a bogan from Qld so I’m not sure how all you fancy Melbourne peeps roll, but are you all cooking dinner for the kids in your underwear/bikinis? How many burgers and wraps a week are you all smashing? Do you all communicate in sign language and face scrunching too? ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Unfortunately no pics from me, once that front row filled up I had no angles from where I was sitting.

Also noticed EL's/babe's two male friends that are usually there with them were sitting with Sage and his mate in the season seats 🤔
How come it's always her and babe with his two friends tagging along. It will tit me if I was seeing a new man and he wanted his two friends to tag along with us. They are definitely tagging along for the free basket ball seats.

It would be different if they had their partners along also and make it couples night.

EL with 3 guys is just a weird gang bang 🤢

Everything about her is so tacky......
Elastic band on the necklace
Elastic band on the jacket sleeves
Nail polish on the jacket button
Booby tape on her too big and too saggy boobs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How come it's always her and babe with his two friends tagging along. It will tit me if I was seeing a new man and he wanted his two friends to tag along with us. They are definitely tagging along for the free basket ball seats.

It would be different if they had their partners along also and make it couples night.

EL with 3 guys is just a weird gang bang 🤢
As @hotpussy has said, ol' LL likes it air tight 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lol honestly acting like she’s Rihanna, court side at a Lakers match :rolleyes:
Arghh why does she have to make everything about her? She did take photos with babe and then seemed to give him instructions on filming her. She was looking at her phone nearly every time I saw her- she was again in my line of sight!!! The outfit was not a vibe 🤮

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.