EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she feeds the kids party pies for an afternoon snack, before having tacos for dinner.

How about giving your kids some fruit and carrot and celery sticks for an afternoon snack and get some veges and nutrients into them. Especially before dancing, meat pies would be so heavy on their stomachs before the dancing.
There is hardly any Veges fed to these kids. It's all meat. Meat burgers, oxtail slop, meat pies, taco mince.

Nothing wrong with feeding kids meat but you need to balance it out with veges.

These kids are going to grow up with tit eating habits just like EL has and are going to end up with weight issues just like her.

I mean look at her eating a whole bag of sugar free lollies in one go. For someone who is trying to lose weight, they are meant to be eaten a few at a time, not the whole bag in one sitting. Just because they are sugar free doesn't mean they don't have calories. I thought after weight lose surgery there were certain foods you can no longer eat? She seems to eat whatever she likes?

Reactions: 25
And if “your child “ V wants to just draw a grape on a chopping board which is mind you a very good drawing better than her mums stupid forced colouring in lol. 😅. Leave the kid alone she’s happy with her drawing but no narcissistic Lou had to keep pestering her put a piece of Gouda cheese some crackers some glitter wtf. Her drawing is just fine. And this kid knows to say NO to her mum. Good on her. She can’t even have a peaceful one on one with her child without filming it and sarcastically saying an eventful Monday night. You can see it’s all forced. V drew the whole drawing while Lou was still colouring that strawberry wtf. It just doesn’t seem
Natural the way she acts. Everything is forced and narcissistic
I don’t understand why she has to film it and post it. I personally would not comment about how lovely that is. To me it’s a private moment at home between them that doesn’t need to be shared with anyone let alone who the duck is even interested in watching someone colour in with their kid??? No one I know!!!!

Reactions: 18
When I worked at the bank 20 years ago, I would see some peoples parenting payments and even back then some people would get 1.5k to 2K per fortnight so I can only imagine how much it is now, however everything between Centrelink, banks and the ATO are connected now so there is no way you can get super without the government knowing but she could still be paid in cash by EL.
I agree. I work for a bank and years ago when I worked in branches I used to see people receiving thousands of dollars in centrelink benefits. More than what I was earning working 38 hours a week.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't understand the single parent benefits as I don't have kids. But I'm sure she gets paid for her modelling (and I use that term loosely) for Zoe Loss. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Not to mention holiday leave, sick pay and superannuation.

Seriously, if this pair don't snag themselves a new rich husband, they won't be able to retire.
I agree. It's all fun and games to them both now. But when they retire without any superannuation and finding they will have to live off a centrelink pension, it won't be fun and games then.

Because they won't be making much in the influencer game when they are in their old age

Reactions: 13
"Fit check " I hate that saying. It's outfit you moron. And you already said what you were wearing in a previous story so this is just another excuse for you to post numerous selfies of yourself.

Reactions: 16
She’s seven, so I think technically doesn’t have to be in a seat now, but very few seven year olds meet the safety requirements to be out.
I think it may depend on their height. I'm not sure, could be wrong. It's been 20 years since mine were in car seats so I'm not sure what the rules are now.

Needs an afternoon nap 😳 you have done nothing for the day you lazy slob.
Imagine if she was forced to work a 9 to 5 job in an office 5 days a week. She wouldn't last. She would be sacked after 2 days

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1750777
How out of touch with reality can one person be! Nothing but swanning around and can't even be bothered to make some pancakes, what a great role model for The Children ™ 🙄
What great quality time the kids get, with her napping. Yet babe, who is obviously taking advantage of her, gets her full attention when they are together. Fkn tit mother she is

There is something seriously wrong with her if she needs to constantly nap and she is always tired.

Maybe a decent diet would help?
Too much comfort food and not enough vegetables with nutrients

I don’t understand why she has to film it and post it. I personally would not comment about how lovely that is. To me it’s a private moment at home between them that doesn’t need to be shared with anyone let alone who the duck is even interested in watching someone colour in with their kid??? No one I know!!!!
Exactly it is personal. Moments before bedtime. I really feel sorry for the kids. That phone is on their face while they eat and draw they must love going to their dads

Reactions: 11
"Fit check " I hate that saying. It's outfit you moron. And you already said what you were wearing in a previous story so this is just another excuse for you to post numerous selfies of yourself.
Me too. I hate the “fit”z, it’s outfit. You’re not cool enough or young enough to call it a ‘fit. Plus I always double take on her when she says it as NOTHING ever actually FITS!

• Haha
So she feeds the kids party pies for an afternoon snack, before having tacos for dinner.

How about giving your kids some fruit and carrot and celery sticks for an afternoon snack and get some veges and nutrients into them. Especially before dancing, meat pies would be so heavy on their stomachs before the dancing.
There is hardly any Veges fed to these kids. It's all meat. Meat burgers, oxtail slop, meat pies, taco mince.

Nothing wrong with feeding kids meat but you need to balance it out with veges.

These kids are going to grow up with tit eating habits just like EL has and are going to end up with weight issues just like her.

I mean look at her eating a whole bag of sugar free lollies in one go. For someone who is trying to lose weight, they are meant to be eaten a few at a time, not the whole bag in one sitting. Just because they are sugar free doesn't mean they don't have calories. I thought after weight lose surgery there were certain foods you can no longer eat? She seems to eat whatever she likes?
It doesn’t seem like she cares anymore. She talks about food several times a day. And makes really bad choices as if she doesn’t care. I tell you what that 20 kg will be on quicker than you think. Eating that way plus exercising isn’t gonna solve tit. You need to eat better and exercise. She needs to grow up

It doesn’t seem like she cares anymore. She talks about food several times a day. And makes really bad choices as if she doesn’t care. I tell you what that 20 kg will be on quicker than you think. Eating that way plus exercising isn’t gonna solve tit. You need to eat better and exercise. She needs to grow up
Maybe babe likes her big, so she doesn't care if she puts it back on.

Reactions: 10
Once I ate too many sugar free gummy bears and I can attest to that effect. And painful stomach cramps. Too much sorbitol.

And may I say here, that woman should not dare to call those "tacos" anything close to tacos. I eat Mexican food weekly. I have never seen such a paltry and wrong layout of fixings. Carrots do not belong on tacos and was I missing the cheese? Was it there? And where were the sauces? You know that heap of meat on the table was not seasoned properly. So gross.
Exactly carrot??? Sauces and was there some fresh lettuce and avocado??

Reactions: 7
Re: the food

Any chance that she is bulimic?

No-one can eat the amount of food she does and not explode nor seem to gain more weight. She eats enough to feed three men.

I'm wondering if it comes back up as soon as it goes down?

I think it may depend on their height. I'm not sure, could be wrong. It's been 20 years since mine were in car seats so I'm not sure what the rules are now.
There’s best practice and what is recommended, but technically can have them out at age 7. Ideally they should be at least 145cm tall, which is almost Emmylou height 😂. No way is Vida that tall, she should absolutely still be in at least a booster, but technically doesn’t have to be.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.