EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Down the barrel or to you?” Righto Tracy Grimshaw. I literally can’t keep up with this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ugh the screaming! She must have all eyes on her at all times. I think yeah maybe she knows the lingo “down the barrel” but she’s just trying too hard. Is she getting any more famous, any more followers?
OMG. Thought the same. What a try hard 🤣

The gift that keeps on giving.... Murieloo. Muriel has made my day 🤣🤣 Mural, Emmy. It is a mural!
I had to go back to hear it as I admit I skipped through the stories earlier. How embarrassment 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing! That poor dress will need to be burned after that evening. She looked so stupid, her massive collection of Camilla dresses would have been a thousand times more suited than that mess.

I’m also pretty certain that was the guy at the footy, but I don’t think he’s the same as the hot air balloon guy or the goat weekend guy, he may just be a friend unless she has a bunch of dudes on rotation?

Reactions: 25
Hope that dress gets dry cleaned before she returns it, she was sweating like a pig.
Dry cleaning won’t do a thing. She’s ruined that dress for life! It’ll be stretched so far out of shape it’ll never bounce back and it would absolutely stink.

She shouldn’t have bothered with her wet look hairstyle, five minutes into the night her hair would have looked like that anyway with the amount she was sweating. Money well spent!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I’m wrong haha cos I’m not a hairdresser but could she not have slicked her own hair back using supermarket hair gel and her own unwashed oil slick?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve previously said that no one gives me second hand embarrassment more than Brandley Kearns, but after watching BarcodeLou posing at the media wall last night I’m reconsidering my stance 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Correct me if I’m wrong haha cos I’m not a hairdresser but could she not have slicked her own hair back using supermarket hair gel and her own unwashed oil slick?
Someone said it before, her hairdresser is terrible. When she had her highlights redone you couldn’t even tell she spent the day eating stinky salmon in the salon. She walked out with a curl to her hair exclaiming it was so much brighter but the fried mess looked untouched. Last night’s super special styling could 100% be done at home. Emmylou may as well have just thrown the money straight into the bin for all it was worth.

I’ve previously said that no one gives me second hand embarrassment more than Brandley Kearns, but after watching BarcodeLou posing at the media wall last night I’m reconsidering my stance 🤔
I wish I could get into the Kearns’ thread but they make me feel so sick and so angry I can’t get over it. I know Emmylou and cachia kill me but there’s just something about those two that I can’t deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's so embarrassing, imagine witnessing this in person. I would die from the cringe, just on the spot dead.

Also the dress and the bag matching labels? Tacky as duck.

Screenshot_20221109-091711~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Missy where you at 😂✌🏼??
335BB36B-93EA-443B-903B-BD6F89A2D5A5.jpeg

She’s so thirsty to inject herself into the African communidy it’s cringey.

Here’s a hot tip EL, you’re HALF VIETNAMESE so how’s about embracing your heritage and immersing yourself in the HUGE Vietnamese communidy that Melbourne has?? Not the vibe that aligns with your quest for celebrity status?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Obviously she’s not dating the two basketball players (🥵🔥), but she’s also got two male friends? Separate from the man she’s dating? I’m sure beige jacket and green jacket were with her. She doesn’t have any female friends?! Where are all these “friends” coming from all of a sudden?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I think the movie opens on 10 Nov.”
Great job promoting the movie there Lou-ser!
And that hair looked terrible as duck. Not sure if it was humid in Melbs last night but isn’t a slicked back hairstyle supposed to be smooth, not fluffy?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god. She put the the “this is Wakanda foreverrrr” story in the photo dump from last night.
Does she not feel embarrassed??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so embarrassing, imagine witnessing this in person. I would die from the cringe, just on the spot dead.

Also the dress and the bag matching labels? Tacky as duck.

View attachment 1715541
I have literally never felt so much second hand embrassement in all of my life. What was that?????? And that "DOWN THE BARREL OR TO YOU" sent me. She is the most cringe person on instagram without a single doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Obviously she’s not dating the two basketball players (🥵🔥), but she’s also got two male friends? Separate from the man she’s dating? I’m sure beige jacket and green jacket were with her. She doesn’t have any female friends?! Where are all these “friends” coming from all of a sudden?
I thought babe was in the green jacket?

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 10.02.38 am.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.