EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marvel, indeed we do! Marvel at....

Your parenting of The Children
Where you get all your money from
What your actual job is
Where the 20kg weight loss is
How you're still chasing fame
How you get it wrong so many times
How thirsty you are for attention
How your community don't see through your continual lies

The list is endless! Do better even if not for you, for The Children!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok so it wasnt babe! Damn. This guys a cutie. I was excited for her.

Also 😂😂😂 her baleciaga shopping bag is highlighter yellow to match her shoes. I cant deal with this lounatic. She looks like tit.
It completely clashes with the barcode white she has no idea about anything.

Bits of flubber popping out everywhere.

I have discovered that my daughter follows this guy straight on the phone now. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it premiere or an advanced screening?? She keeps saying it was a premiere. There’s no doubt in my mind it was an advanced screening, but she’s absolutely messing with my head now.

Reactions: 13
I have no doubt this has already been said, but

MURIEL AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Muriel. I’m dead. This is as funny as the hotel room tour of the wall behind the curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ugh the screaming! She must have all eyes on her at all times. I think yeah maybe she knows the lingo “down the barrel” but she’s just trying too hard. Is she getting any more famous, any more followers?
Screeching like a banshee because the band was playing Afro beats too loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I right in saying that she did TWO passes of the media wall??? 😱😵💫

Screeching like a banshee because the band was playing Afro beats too loud.
Why wasn’t she dropping it like it’s hot to the Afro beats?? Never stops her usually….missed opportunity 🤢🤪

I did not need her yelling at me and throwing gang signs at me first thing in the morning after a tit sleep in a hotel. Ugh. But yep, 100% babe in the background!!! I grabbed a screenshot too!!
Yeah it’s more like 🖕🏻her ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
ConfusciousLou loves her quotes so much…here’s one especially for her ✌🏼
EC952BAD-3C9E-433D-B8E4-DC8B65FB7B61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Missy where you at 😂✌🏼??
View attachment 1715534
She’s so thirsty to inject herself into the African communidy it’s cringey.

Here’s a hot tip EL, you’re HALF VIETNAMESE so how’s about embracing your heritage and immersing yourself in the HUGE Vietnamese communidy that Melbourne has?? Not the vibe that aligns with your quest for celebrity status?
Her friends??

Once again old mate proving that she has no idea what a friendship is.

Friends aren't people you pay with money or gifts, they are the ones in your life who stick with you through the good and bad times without payment.

You would know that though LL if you had anyone in your life who is truly your friend.

What a bleeping miserable existence it would be to continually have people around you, purely for the kickbacks.

You reap what you sow, Muriel. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“Down the barrel or to you?” Righto Tracy Grimshaw. I literally can’t keep up with this thread 😂😂
I mean when I think down the barrel I think of 🔫 but ok 💁🏻‍♀️

Omg she invited a basketball player to be her plus one this is just so embarrasing
More embarrassing for him that he actually went as her plus 1 🤪 #payrolllou

How embarrassing! That poor dress will need to be burned after that evening. She looked so stupid, her massive collection of Camilla dresses would have been a thousand times more suited than that mess.

I’m also pretty certain that was the guy at the footy, but I don’t think he’s the same as the hot air balloon guy or the goat weekend guy, he may just be a friend unless she has a bunch of dudes on rotation?
It’s a gang bang….🤪 ok I’ll see myself out

Someone said it before, her hairdresser is terrible. When she had her highlights redone you couldn’t even tell she spent the day eating stinky salmon in the salon. She walked out with a curl to her hair exclaiming it was so much brighter but the fried mess looked untouched. Last night’s super special styling could 100% be done at home. Emmylou may as well have just thrown the money straight into the bin for all it was worth.

I wish I could get into the Kearns’ thread but they make me feel so sick and so angry I can’t get over it. I know Emmylou and cachia kill me but there’s just something about those two that I can’t deal with.
You called? ☎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously she’s not dating the two basketball players (🥵🔥), but she’s also got two male friends? Separate from the man she’s dating? I’m sure beige jacket and green jacket were with her. She doesn’t have any female friends?! Where are all these “friends” coming from all of a sudden?
It’s payday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t help but notice there’s been nothing about C and her school camping trip? Did Alove tell her that there was to be no fanfare about it?
So, instead, she’s just banging on about this special screening that she went to…

Reactions: 14
@sweatysalmonbox
Maybe she sponsors him as a player it happens in AFL and part of the payback is one on one time and this was it for the poor bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Babe(??), recording her dishing up The Curry™️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.