EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe(??), recording her dishing up The Curryā„¢ļø
Definitely, she even started to say ā€œt has beenā€

I donā€™t get the secretiveness. I mean if theyā€™ve been dating this long, just show him a bit. Why is it secret? I get not wanting to be on camera all the time when your ā€œworkā€ is not on social media but it seems like one or both of them donā€™t want to be open about it.

Reactions: 19
I just saw a Dolce and Gabbana Panettone at IGA. I assume she will be picking one up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think so! Was it filmed last night - one of the curtains was closed and it seemed darkish through the other window.
Iā€™m assuming that yes it was last night and sheā€™s just on the couch feeling sorry for herself and uploading them now.

Reactions: 9
duck sheā€™s annoying - WAKANDA FOREVER
Shrieking and carrying on. An embarrassment

Reactions: 19
I think you should expect..... I have not washed or brushed my hair this morning after being a sweaty grease ball last night šŸ„“
I think this was recorded last night and she had her ā€˜friendsā€™ over after the movie advanced screening to eat her gross floating fat curry reheat. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you should expect..... I have not washed or brushed my hair this morning after being a sweaty grease ball last night šŸ„“
This whole interaction just feels weird.
I donā€™t know what it isā€¦.but sheā€™s so obviously out of her elements. She seems uncomfortable.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I didnā€™t read above. But is this a not subtle ā€œsoft launchā€ of Babe?! Just how Maddie G did with her new squeeze. LL is hoping for a podcast episode or a daily mail story lol .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, itā€™s weird to be having so many men round late at night for dinner. She mentioned T, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s either of the people she tagged?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WHO THE duck WEARS THIS TO BUNNINGS. Put some bleeping clothes on you disrespectful moll, there are parents with their kids and other woman's husbands shopping there, not that the husbands would be looking at you.
Suelyn is half her size and is covered up appropriately. EL is a fat moll yet has her gut hanging out.

Babe(??), recording her dishing up The Curryā„¢ļø
That curry looks šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Wow, really out-doing herself today in the way too tight crop top!
I cannot believe she wore that Cs send off and then to my local Bunnings...

Also, what's the circle mark?
I thought at first it was a mark from cupping... but there are usually more than one.
So now I thinks it's ringworm.... fungus lou strikes again!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.