EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor V 😢 her stupid mother's behaviours have started to rub off on her. Who.bleeping.Cares.About.Your.bleeping.Shoes you bleeping tip rat!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she drying clothes inside today. It was 27 degrees and sunny all day here in Melbourne. She really has no idea about running a household.
They probably been sitting there since emmylou did her sisters hair on the weekend, as you know she’s been working like a Maddog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times is she going to reheat that disgusting pot of lard?
And what part of the cow does the "casserole" come from? She is a fuckin' Muppet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I heard on the radio this morning that flood effected areas are not accepting clothes donations as they have an over supply. SES-Lou would be happy she doesn’t have to travel to RoCK-Chester now or Echuca to deliver dump the old Zoe Loss trackie pants. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I heard on the radio this morning that flood effected areas are not accepting clothes donations as they have an over supply. SES-Lou would be happy she doesn’t have to travel to RoCK-Chester now or Echuca to deliver dump the old Zoe Loss trackie pants. 🥴
Yeah, funny how the chode hasn't mentioned the "donation" ever again...

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure SL rents!!
There were issues with the house when she moved in and there had to be major repairs done to the bathroom and laundry area.
Pretty sure the real estate and landlord were mentioned.
Actually this makes sense why the bathroom was so nice in ELs garnier shampoo bar story. They probably redid the whole thing. Wonder how much she pays. Im pretty sure all of Melbourne is through the roof expensive now isnt it?

Reactions: 8
Emmyloufuckyou has her head so far up her own ass (or Aaaron’s) that she hasn’t even noticed her poor daughters dress is on backwards 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Random thought I want to say before I forget.... I haven't seen her using the UV torch on her face of late and her skin looks better for it? (Not great, but, you know... better)

This is where she will pull it out and say she's been using it every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Random thought I want to say before I forget.... I haven't seen her using the UV torch on her face of late and her skin looks better for it? (Not great, but, you know... better)

This is where she will pull it out and say she's been using it every day.
She’s been getting professional treatments! The shiny burn stick only comes out when she’s trying to sell them. Her skin will be rubbish again once summer hits because of her refusal to wear adequate sunscreen.

Reactions: 19
He needs to put his foot down, he's V's parent too and can and should not allow it! Just for once LL pretend to be normal, shouldn't be hard for a person with as many talents as yours..

Seems that he gives in to her narcissistic personality and the “photo shoot “ was probably her idea anyways!!!! Who cares wtf he is wearing. Vegan shoes lol 😆. We’ll el didn’t seem too excited about those as all she thinks talks and cooks is f@@@@@ meat 🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.