EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fake news. If you followed her long enough you would have witnessed the toxic relationship The Children were exposed to.
The tit that family would have gone through during the covid days when she couldn’t escape it would have been torture for all of them

• Sad
Reactions: 20
LL said there was a “cheer up” bunnings shopping trip … why did she need to be cheered up? then she goes to dinner with her ex and posts a million happy ex reunited photos… not necessary when dating a new guy… hmmm .. maybe babe didn’t enjoy the old decomposed curry and the overdressed movie function ?! Maybe he didn’t want to be soft launched? So much to consider…. Poor Vida. Free donated shoes. Mum in designer , Vida in freebies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I have to admit Alove is an extremely good looking guy. Talk about punching above your weight (only in reverse). The most hideous dress on Lou Lou, she looks like a fluorescent beach ball. This cow couldn’t just enjoy the moment and be present with her little girl. She seems to be hellbent on trying to convince us all she’s living the dream - her life is like a house of cards that is going to come tumbling down.

Reactions: 26
Seems both SL and Emmy have had a fair dip at DHGate.
They want us to believe that SL has purchased herself a $3k bag 🤣🤣🤣

I have to admit Alove is an extremely good looking guy. Talk about punching above your weight (only in reverse). The most hideous dress on Lou Lou, she looks like a fluorescent beach ball. This cow couldn’t just enjoy the moment and be present with her little girl. She seems to be hellbent on trying to convince us all she’s living the dream - her life is like a house of cards that is going to come tumbling down.
She has no idea how to interact with her children so sad for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So yo-yo Mumma definitely didn’t wash her hair from that mess last night. Looks like she’s brushed out the hairspray 🤢 Wash ya hair!

41CE9741-3354-4AB7-8B21-5D80831ECF0D.jpeg

Also great idea fantastic even to get your 6 year old to film your stories!! Great content!! Top shelf is for the alcohol lol
D3F055D2-A372-4760-976E-5770E8A4FF14.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How sad that your daughter wants to do the OOTD rundown for the camera because she thinks that is a normal thing to do.
I was just thinking the same thing.
Vida definitely has Mums genes I think.

They want us to believe that SL has purchased herself a $3k bag 🤣🤣🤣

Lives in a rental in Sunshine, drops $3k on a Dior.
Seems legit.
😂
Also that mark on her back looks like she's had some cupping done?
Though there's usually a few more of them, never had only one cup done 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
When is Aaron going to put his foot down and say NO to the camera in his face! What a doormat. I get that he put up with her BS while they we’re together, but he should have set some new rules since they split. Not only to protect himself but for their children as well.

Reactions: 22
I was just thinking the same thing.
Vida definitely has Mums genes I think.
Its pretty sad that a little girl that age firstly wants to go to a pub meal, if she did, but more so that she thinks that filming and commenting on outfits is normal.
Along with all the issues these kids are going to grow up with, this unrealistic "reality" they live in is going to cause so much harm.

So much manipulation going on there!

Reactions: 25
You can't make this tit up, she's having some play doh fun with her daughter and makes a steak wrap..

A STEAK WRAP!

But girlfriend doesn't have an obsession with food.
Screenshot_20221109-192308_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Great minds darl, I came here to do the same 😂😂

She’s so bleeping obsessed with food that she made a play doh steak wrap. And no - it isn’t obviously
View attachment 1716316

snap
It’s so sad isn’t it, I really feel sorry for the little dear thing.
No offense intended - but does she wear the ear muffs as a sensory thing? I don’t have much exposure to those things so am not quite sure.

Reactions: 20
Great minds darl, I came here to do the same 😂😂

It’s so sad isn’t it, I really feel sorry for the little dear thing.
No offense intended - but does she wear the ear muffs as a sensory thing? I don’t have much exposure to those things so am not quite sure.
Oh wow i have wondered about the ear muff thing. You make a good point. For the love of duck EL you need be the secondary parent these children deserve so much more. Her phone should have been shelved for this special moment for V both parents together and to herself. Deplorable behavior yet again....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.