EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pretty sad that a little girl that age firstly wants to go to a pub meal, if she did, but more so that she thinks that filming and commenting on outfits is normal.
Along with all the issues these kids are going to grow up with, this unrealistic "reality" they live in is going to cause so much harm.

So much manipulation going on there!
I agree and she kept asking ELL how much her clothes were…very very sad

It’s like a reverse Weight Watchers before and after…View attachment 1716350

Lots of children at my school that have sensory issues wear ear muffs. If I lived with EL I’d wear ear muffs AND a blind fold…
Don’t forget a nose peg also

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG - nothing fancier than a Balenciaga dress stretched so far you can’t make out the wording!
She must be so fried or full of curry to think that looks good! Lucky sage was on camp and not her date to the premier! He would be mortified.
And her dinner with Alove - the guy looks so bored in her company constantly rolling his eyes at her on her bloody phone. You think she would have got the point by now!!

Reactions: 21
Babe appears to be from African heritage but I dont think anyone here actually knows his background.
To be honest he could've been born and bred in Wagga Wagga.

References to Zimbabwe may be in reference to LLs father being Zimbabwean.
Wagganda Forever 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“What a night, Wednesday night come at me” sounds like she’s rather be anywhere else but home with her daughter.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I hope Aaron doesn't have the crazy idea of going back to her 🙈🙈
I think she thinks he will come back soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How many times do you think she has looked at that photo and the way Aaron’s arm is positioned and thought “Awww so bewdiful and gorjus, my soul mate still loves me and would take me back in a heartbeat if I wanted. So super cute.”
5ED72C5D-D07A-46FB-8729-EF105DE939EE.jpeg

V is annoying 🥹 but is a product of Mummy Dearest. Why on earth her father doesn’t step in and say “No cameras” when he’s on deck I’ll never understand. Even if EL runs the script that it’s by request of V surely he can have a little talk with V about this dinner being a camera free zone….I don’t know man - bleeping invest in a child psychologist to get it sorted!! Take control!!

I think I need a time out…she’s strayed so bleeping far from what I consider normal and it’s making me irrationally mad at someone I DON’T EVEN KNOW 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How many times do you think she has looked at that photo and the way Aaron’s arm is positioned and thought “Awww so bewdiful and gorjus, my soul mate still loves me and would take me back in a heartbeat if I wanted. So super cute.”
View attachment 1717651
V is annoying 🥹 but is a product of Mummy Dearest. Why on earth her father doesn’t step in and say “No cameras” when he’s on deck I’ll never understand. Even if EL runs the script that it’s by request of V surely he can have a little talk with V about this dinner being a camera free zone….I don’t know man - bleeping invest in a child psychologist to get it sorted!! Take control!!

I think I need a time out…she’s strayed so bleeping far from what I consider normal and it’s making me irrationally mad at someone I DON’T EVEN KNOW 😝
You are not alone in your thinking she is more than infuriating and you do ask yourself why you dislike a stranger so much....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1717651

She looks huge there. I do not see any weight loss. I have lost 17.5 pounds and my friends are noticing it. She doesn't seem any different.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep there is no way she has lost 20kgs. I have recently lost 5kgs, and I’m 6’1 and still overweight so it should show even less on me, and a friend noticed when I hadn’t seen them for a few weeks. My stomach has gotten much flatter and my arms are slimming down.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep there is no way she has lost 20kgs. I have recently lost 5kgs, and I’m 6’1 and still overweight so it should show even less on me, and a friend noticed when I hadn’t seen them for a few weeks. My stomach has gotten much flatter and my arms are slimming down.
She looks huge there. I do not see any weight loss. I have lost 17.5 pounds and my friends are noticing it. She doesn't seem any different.
Good work guys! Its really not easy! She makes it seem like 20kgs just melted off but she's talking so much tit. She's probably lost somewhere between 5 and 10.

I just saw this reel on the gram and in the one year of this woman tracking she went down multiple sizes. EL has stayed in the same jeans. So no matter how much she used to sIzE dOwN her old jeans would be literally falling off her. UGH.
EL watch this, she also openly admits to "imperfect consistency" like you do. You're a liar and a grifting turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Aaron is done, I don’t think he would even consider going back to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She ‘may’ have lost a little bit of weight earlier in the year, certainly not the 20kgs she’s quoting, but she is 100% gaining back whatever she lost and more due to unhealthy eating patterns!

Reactions: 20
So nice of her to offer a flood affected family the manky used table that was taking up too much space in the garage. You have to pick it up tho! Pay someone to take it up!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking at Aaron’s body language in the stories I think he takes the path of least resistance for peace.

He spends most of the time he’s being filmed looking at V or elsewhere - trying to disassociate where he can.

He is very done!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.