EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like a reverse Weight Watchers before and after…
9798EC5A-B2D7-4C8D-B4F7-EA7CCADE9A73.jpeg

Great minds darl, I came here to do the same 😂😂

It’s so sad isn’t it, I really feel sorry for the little dear thing.
No offense intended - but does she wear the ear muffs as a sensory thing? I don’t have much exposure to those things so am not quite sure.
Lots of children at my school that have sensory issues wear ear muffs. If I lived with EL I’d wear ear muffs AND a blind fold…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Can someone explain to me what she has ACTUALLY done for work this year. She had that big break in Jan/Feb then it's just be a few Garnier, Esmi, Baileys posts and influencer events here and there. But has this bish seriously worked this year. I'm so confused where her income comes from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
ETA: Lauren Curtis gave an interesting insight into the hiring of models. She said that she has to pay the models Super, plus agency fees and it all adds up and cost anywhere from $3 to $5k per model. Which may explain why EL and SL and sometimes Jess are the models. EL doesn't want to pay the models.

When the filters are taken away

20221109_180226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ETA: Lauren Curtis gave an interesting insight into the hiring of models. She said that she has to pay the models Super, plus agency fees and it all adds up and cost anywhere from $3 to $5k per model. Which may explain why EL and SL and sometimes Jess are the models. EL doesn't want to pay the models.

When the filters are taken away

View attachment 1716388
This is correct… if you engage with a model from an agency they ask YOU (the company) to act as the employer. Pay all their fees such as Superannuation , insurance etc. it becomes a hefty cost for a few hours of work. The agencies want very little responsibilities and act as a conduit between model and client.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So the pic in the green is taken in Feb, same dress and size, just different colour, and the pink is tonight. 20kg weightloss between Feb and now apparently. She should be swimming in that dress.
Plus it’s the most unflattering dress in either colour. The weird boob cutoff thing. Pick a lane dress. Above the boobs or below. Dealers choice.

So she's in the kitchen and tells us she has no pants on....why would you think people need to know that.
Why would you film with no pants in the first place. So many questions, not enough answers 🤣👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
"But Vida requested it." Sure Jan.
I believe Vida did, after some serious coercion from tubby. Also film it if you have to, no one says to post it. Vida can just watch it on the phone later.
The whole world doesnt need to be subjected to this.
Aaron is a very very patient man. I would not allow to be filmed by an ex EVER.
Also does she know there is a close friends feature on insta?
I only have like 700 followers and still have a close friends list which has about 45 people. Because even for me, not everything I share I want to share with the world. Even though my account is private.
On the other hand, i also have snapchat, where I share even more banal tit with a group of like 6 friends and honestly sometimes its as dumb as me and my mate going to the shop (like dumb bleep 1 and 2s trip to bunnings). She could use a snap account to share this dumb tit.
There is so many ways to share things that dont have to be shared to the whole entire internet.

Anyway as mentioned above, SL is defs single. And I reckon her ex baby daddy must have left her the house as she would have most custody and pays child support so whatever she earns from this tub of lard is enough to get her to pay her bills so she seems to be ok too, good for her. She seems like a good mum and clean as hell!

Reactions: 19
Plus it’s the most unflattering dress in either colour. The weird boob cutoff thing. Pick a lane dress. Above the boobs or below. Dealers choice.

Why would you film with no pants in the first place. So many questions, not enough answers 🤣👍
This is what the pink dress looked like on their model.
9C6FF63A-5FD5-4C33-AEC0-42C148A5A7A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
SallySueL can’t make curry because it is “only her”. Think this answers the question about the now ex fiancé. Plus single mum of three comment. He probably ran before he couldn’t escape the ELshitshow ensemble.

Fungal or View attachment 1716079Bruise from the late night gangbanger?
She got hot stone massage thing after the car accident

This is what the pink dress looked like on their model. View attachment 1716438
It’s horrible even on the model

Reactions: 17
I believe Vida did, after some serious coercion from tubby. Also film it if you have to, no one says to post it. Vida can just watch it on the phone later.
The whole world doesnt need to be subjected to this.
Aaron is a very very patient man. I would not allow to be filmed by an ex EVER.
Also does she know there is a close friends feature on insta?
I only have like 700 followers and still have a close friends list which has about 45 people. Because even for me, not everything I share I want to share with the world. Even though my account is private.
On the other hand, i also have snapchat, where I share even more banal tit with a group of like 6 friends and honestly sometimes its as dumb as me and my mate going to the shop (like dumb bleep 1 and 2s trip to bunnings). She could use a snap account to share this dumb tit.
There is so many ways to share things that dont have to be shared to the whole entire internet.

Anyway as mentioned above, SL is defs single. And I reckon her ex baby daddy must have left her the house as she would have most custody and pays child support so whatever she earns from this tub of lard is enough to get her to pay her bills so she seems to be ok too, good for her. She seems like a good mum and clean as hell!
Pretty sure SL rents!!
There were issues with the house when she moved in and there had to be major repairs done to the bathroom and laundry area.
Pretty sure the real estate and landlord were mentioned.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she drying clothes inside today. It was 27 degrees and sunny all day here in Melbourne. She really has no idea about running a household.
I thought the same. They've probably been sitting there since Friday night. EL was moving them around when she was getting ready for her big Friday night. No more mention of the car accident or how the uber driver is.

Don’t you mean Colty 🤣 we are currently bingeing The Single Life series’ and Debbie is wild!
🤣🤣 90 Day spin-offs are my guilty pleasure.

Reactions: 11
This is correct… if you engage with a model from an agency they ask YOU (the company) to act as the employer. Pay all their fees such as Superannuation , insurance etc. it becomes a hefty cost for a few hours of work. The agencies want very little responsibilities and act as a conduit between model and client.
Well that explains why Sarita Holland no longer models for Emmy - Lou

I thought the same. They've probably been sitting there since Friday night. EL was moving them around when she was getting ready for her big Friday night. No more mention of the car accident or how the uber driver is.

🤣🤣 90 Day spin-offs are my guilty pleasure.
Me too, trash tv at its finest 😂

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me what she has ACTUALLY done for work this year. She had that big break in Jan/Feb then it's just be a few Garnier, Esmi, Baileys posts and influencer events here and there. But has this bish seriously worked this year. I'm so confused where her income comes from.
Not including her Zoe moss thing, She posts sponsored and affiliate content everyday pretty much- most influencers only get deals once or twice a week..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.