EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so insincere.
Here… someone come and pickup a dining table that’s taking up space and I no longer want, and drive it to the border for someone in need. I would take it with my unsold clothes that I’m dumping - but soz no room. Put it out for bleeping hard rubbish

Such a good person Emmylou 🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This is so insincere.
Here… someone come and pickup a dining table that’s taking up space and I no longer want, and drive it to the border for someone in need. I would take it with my unsold clothes that I’m dumping - but soz no room. Put it out for bleeping hard rubbish

She probably can’t sell it on marketplace and wants it gone quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This is so insincere.

EXACTLY! No one wants your used hard rubbish LazyLou

Give up on trying to help the flood effected communities. Just send them so money or gift cards. They need this more than your crappy joggers.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So nice of her to offer a flood affected family the manky used table that was taking up too much space in the garage. You have to pick it up tho! Pay someone to take it up!!!!
UGHHHHH SHE IS SUCH A SCUM BAG.
Its literally saving her money as she doesn't have to pay to get rid of it. What a piece of tit.

She also said rock chester again. Fuckwit

• Haha
  • Wow
Vida talking to her dad and the beast screaming at her to look at the camera and again putting Aaron down who looks far better than you ever will LL jam your smart arse comments and phone up your arse.
If I were Vida, I’d be wearing her ear muffs 24/7 around that screaming banshee

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Never Forget. I would have been done with her after this monstrosity if I were Aaron
BAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS SUCH A DROPKICK!!!

What in fuckery was that?! She wholeheartedly thinks she is this A Grade actor! She is so bleeping embarrassing. Go uppercut yourself.

Love that her occy jaw is in full swing at the end of that tit show.

• Haha
  • Wow
LL said there was a “cheer up” bunnings shopping trip … why did she need to be cheered up? then she goes to dinner with her ex and posts a million happy ex reunited photos… not necessary when dating a new guy… hmmm .. maybe babe didn’t enjoy the old decomposed curry and the overdressed movie function ?! Maybe he didn’t want to be soft launched? So much to consider…. Poor Vida. Free donated shoes. Mum in designer , Vida in freebies.
Yeah it’s a tough life ELL lives, charading as a mum a few hours a week only when she can’t dump The Children elsewhere, calls work annoying “Brad” and other vendors at the market & hangs off media walls looking “down the barrel” 🤥

I have to admit Alove is an extremely good looking guy. Talk about punching above your weight (only in reverse). The most hideous dress on Lou Lou, she looks like a fluorescent beach ball. This cow couldn’t just enjoy the moment and be present with her little girl. She seems to be hellbent on trying to convince us all she’s living the dream - her life is like a house of cards that is going to come tumbling down.
Everyone else but ELL can see and ALove escaped thank god! He seems to be a really nice sane guy, which is the complete opposite to his trainwreck ex

That’s not a snow man it’s you lazy Lou
Also an uncanny resemblance to…..

“What a night, Wednesday night come at me” sounds like she’s rather be anywhere else but home with her daughter.
Wednesday night root night 🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is so insincere.

Have a look at the state of it!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised as she never put anything on it to protect it from heat or damage.

I notice rhe "new" table is covered though.

Reactions: 12
I swear she’s had that top for a while. I scrolled her feed but couldn’t find it but I’m sure she wore it ages ago with a brown sport bra under it? It was either her or cachia coz they’re the only two I rage watch and I can’t go back to Sophie coz she blocked me!

Reactions: 10

Never Forget. I would have been done with her after this monstrosity if I were Aaron
WHAT IN THE HARRY POTTER FUCKERY IS THIS?! 🥵😱. She looks like She-Ra who's been overinflated with a bicycle pump.. (Yes. I'm that old.. 😬😏) Walking WITH LLAMAS?! exccccuuuuse me? What? I'm done. I'm am officially mind blown..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG donating your beaten up old dining table you can’t get rid of to the flood victims! How offensive! How about selling some things and donating vouchers to them for new furniture instead!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
This is so insincere.

If she wanted to be a real hero, she'd take the time to sand it and give it a lick of paint or varnish! That's just laziness - and selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.