EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vida talking to her dad and the beast screaming at her to look at the camera and again putting Aaron down who looks far better than you ever will LL jam your smart arse comments and phone up your arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Massive pet peeve. I hate going out to dinner with people who are constantly on their phones. It's so rude as it just leaves the other person just sitting there. Just talk to Vida. What would she like for Christmas?

Reactions: 24
So the pic in the green is taken in Feb, same dress and size, just different colour, and the pink is tonight. 20kg weightloss between Feb and now apparently. She should be swimming in that dress.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh if you have to take photo and video, fine, whatever. But wait till you get home to post them. Just be present with your beautiful child and stop posting to get attention from your bewdiful community.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
duck i hope Aaron pays for the whole meal! He is in control now

Reactions: 16
So the pic in the green is taken in Feb, same dress and size, just different colour, and the pink is tonight. 20kg weightloss between Feb and now apparently. She should be swimming in that dress.
These dresses are hideous on her body shape, like I don't think I could design something more unflattering.

Ugh if you have to take photo and video, fine, whatever. But wait till you get home to post them. Just be present with your beautiful child and stop posting to get attention from your bewdiful community.
"But Vida requested it." Sure Jan.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I know she's problematic (to put it politely) but I do feel sad that their little family unit is no longer. They all look so happy together tonight.

And thank God she wore something half-decent ... still hideous but nowhere near as hideous as some of her "outfits".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she's problematic (to put it politely) but I do feel sad that their little family unit is no longer. They all look so happy together tonight.

And thank God she wore something half-decent ... still hideous but nowhere near as hideous as some of her "outfits".
It’s fake news. If you followed her long enough you would have witnessed the toxic relationship The Children were exposed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s fake news. If you followed her long enough you would have witnessed the toxic relationship The Children were exposed to.
Agree. Alove no doubt getting a free meal so has to play along with this charade. Vida probably begged him to be there because she would be bored on her own with balenciaga mumma talking into her phone

• Haha
How sad that your daughter wants to do the OOTD rundown for the camera because she thinks that is a normal thing to do.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.