EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No HUMP day for Lou tonight as she swapped it out to last night, complete with a Curry Slop.

So her and Aaron are taking the little one to a dinner tonight to make her feel special- TO THE PUB! Seriously, I cannot imagine a 7 year old (or however old she is) being excited about a pub meal. How about the Pancake parlour or something like that.
I would loathe to WK for this hot mess, but when my sibling and I were kids and one of us was away at camp, my parents always took the other child out to the pub for dinner and we absolutely loved this tradition and now my sibling does it with their little kids too! Hopefully the little one is able to enjoy some time getting her parents to herself and that they make the time special for her. No doubt Alove will struggle to get a word in between EL’s usual hyper ranting 😐

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I caught a bit this morning before I left for work.

The only thing missing from last night's advanced screening was EL dancing to the beats of the drum, right in front of the musicians. Those photos end up no where. What is Black Panther about?

No matter what size, wearing a crop top to send your daughter to camp is not appropriate nor is it to Bunnings.

Why have so many guys around to your spinster pad? Is it really the way to man's heart is through his stomach?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babe is just using her and she is too desperate for a man to realise it.
Free restaurant meals, free seats at the basketball for him and his mates, free trips to the country, free BBQ cook ups and free sex.
If he really interested in her he would be wanting to see her at least every second day and would be taking her out.
Has he even brought her flowers, nope because if he had it would have made it to the IG stories.
And he’s be in her stories !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok I caught a bit this morning before I left for work.

The only thing missing from last night's advanced screening was EL dancing to the beats of the drum, right in front of the musicians. Those photos end up no where. What is Black Panther about?

No matter what size, wearing a crop top to send your daughter to camp is not appropriate nor is it to Bunnings.

Why have so many guys around to your spinster pad? Is it really the way to man's heart is through his stomach?
I can’t watch that clip without being overcome with secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can i just say it’s not a big deal to get invited to ADVANCED SCREENINGS. They are not movie premieres.
And people don’t dress up for them. People wear casual clothes. Losers, influencers, ex reality contestants and wannabes are the ones who dress up like it’s a red carpet at the Sydney Opera House.

A friend of mine used to get invited to these screenings about a decade ago. Lasted a year or so. I asked her about it as she also hate follows Lounatic.

My friend said PR’s have drainers like her on their guests lists because they’ll always show up, nothing surer. And they need bums on seats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I would loathe to WK for this hot mess, but when my sibling and I were kids and one of us was away at camp, my parents always took the other child out to the pub for dinner and we absolutely loved this tradition and now my sibling does it with their little kids too! Hopefully the little one is able to enjoy some time getting her parents to herself and that they make the time special for her. No doubt Alove will struggle to get a word in between EL’s usual hyper ranting 😐
I agree, it's so nice to get one on one time with kids and it makes them feel so special. My kids love a pub meal too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am happy to be proven wrong. I was trying to see it from a child’s point of view. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, it's so nice to get one on one time with kids and it makes them feel so special. My kids love a pub meal too.
It’s probably the only time she can get tomato sauce for her chips and nuggets!!

I’ll bet $50 EmmyLou will be having a steak at the pub. So that’s midnight BBQ, curry meat feast then pub steak.

The convos between SL and ELL are mind numbing boring. Please don’t share anymore. K thanx 😘

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Suelyn must be on a pretty penny from her sister, how can she afford to be available/free/not at a job every single day? Ewwwww a pot of bubbling oilslick on the stove all day long, no safe food handling cert for this maniac 🤢

Reactions: 17
Just thinking about Zoe Moss. Surely she needs to launch some new dresses for Christmas? With how slow the post can be the fan girls need to get their order in soon.

Reactions: 14
Suelyn must be on a pretty penny from her sister, how can she afford to be available/free/not at a job every single day? Ewwwww a pot of bubbling oilslick on the stove all day long, no safe food handling cert for this maniac 🤢
I'm sure SueLyn's 'DIOR' bag was fake when they were at Bunnings today.

Reactions: 18
SallySueL can’t make curry because it is “only her”. Think this answers the question about the now ex fiancé. Plus single mum of three comment. He probably ran before he couldn’t escape the ELshitshow ensemble.

Fungal or
91C45147-0E54-4133-A55F-B0A9A0394A52.jpeg
Bruise from the late night gangbanger?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Can i just say it’s not a big deal to get invited to ADVANCED SCREENINGS. They are not movie premieres.
And people don’t dress up for them. People wear casual clothes. Losers, influencers, ex reality contestants and wannabes are the ones who dress up like it’s a red carpet at the Sydney Opera House.

A friend of mine used to get invited to these screenings about a decade ago. Lasted a year or so. I asked her about it as she also hate follows Lounatic.

My friend said PR’s have drainers like her on their guests lists because they’ll always show up, nothing surer. And they need bums on seats.
Exactly!!
My local radio station invited my family & I to an advanced screening next week of a movie, ok ok I won a family pass 😂😂 but as if I’ll go buy a designer outfit to wear and prance all over the media wall embarrassing not only myself but my family .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Aaron allows this to happen he is ded to me. Man the duck up and say NO!!

@slap2fish2gether what’s your take on this simple act of defiance? Easy enough?
He needs to put his foot down, he's V's parent too and can and should not allow it! Just for once LL pretend to be normal, shouldn't be hard for a person with as many talents as yours..

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.