EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No HUMP day for Lou tonight as she swapped it out to last night, complete with a Curry Slop.

So her and Aaron are taking the little one to a dinner tonight to make her feel special- TO THE PUB! Seriously, I cannot imagine a 7 year old (or however old she is) being excited about a pub meal. How about the Pancake parlour or something like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine having friends over when she lives there hahahahahaha it’s not ever clean and she doesn’t even close the bin lids. She lives like I did at 18😂😂letting friends come back over when I was half cut

But at least I had a full time job at that age and probably lived way cleaner than her now I think about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she film an inane conversation she has with her boring ass sister? Not everything needs to be filmed.
That whole interaction was for us Tattlers. All I heard was curry this curry that. Once again dickehead Emmy is focussing on us rather that her followers who probably didn't give a tit about the curry.

Reactions: 21
I am so so embarrassed for her, it is giving me anxiety. I cannot believe she wore that outfit in front of her kids schoolfriends. So selfish!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Definitely, she even started to say “t has been”

I don’t get the secretiveness. I mean if they’ve been dating this long, just show him a bit. Why is it secret? I get not wanting to be on camera all the time when your “work” is not on social media but it seems like one or both of them don’t want to be open about it.
Also, it’s weird to be having so many men round late at night for dinner. She mentioned T, but I don’t think that’s either of the people she tagged?
I’m pretty sure she is saying “D” not T, and one of the people she is tagging has Dee in their Insta name.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will Emmy identify as black soon?
As a side note, these blokes she is hanging out with are cute as tit, I really don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe these guys are friends with T/Babe so that’s how it’s all come full circle. Explains the group she has at the bball too.

They do look a bit young to be hanging around a jilted single mother of three though. This feels like a short lived mid life crisis where she’s trying to reclaim her younger years and take some new ‘friends’ along for the ride.

Win win for the friends… free stuff galore! Shame it’ll likely come at the kids expense…

Poor Bub is going to need Emmy to get her a roll of paper. It is going to be a repeat of the ladies lounge at Myer a few weeks ago. :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.