EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dreamt last night that I was slow cooking a curry and ran out of meat....I'll kick myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she go out in public looking like this? She clearly has no real friends a real friend would tell you, you look horrible. I wish she would dress for her age & size. I get second hand embarrassment so often from this woman.
Fancy walking around Bunnings like that! What a total flog she is. 🤣

I will give her one thing though. She has certainly lost some weight since her LJ purchase. When she first wore that top, her back bum was oozing out of the peep hole from all directions. Now it just looks like a bum crack.

Third post today from me. Anyone notice she's making a bit ragey today? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow, really out-doing herself today in the way too tight crop top!
I cannot believe she wore that Cs send off and then to my local Bunnings...

Also, what's the circle mark?
I thought at first it was a mark from cupping... but there are usually more than one.
So now I thinks it's ringworm.... fungus lou strikes again!
Oh yes I forgot, not only did she wear that to bunnings but also to Camillas camp send off. How embarrassing for C

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow, really out-doing herself today in the way too tight crop top!
I cannot believe she wore that Cs send off and then to my local Bunnings...

Also, what's the circle mark?
I thought at first it was a mark from cupping... but there are usually more than one.
So now I thinks it's ringworm.... fungus lou strikes again!
I just zoomed it too -pressure mark from a weird car seat? Or fungus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she just keep the pot on the stove and heats the whole thing up when she wants a bowl? I will be the first to say that I am personally over the top when it comes to food safety, but that relates to my own health anxiety issues. Is this food safe?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
‘Juggled the kids really well‘you have barely had them if I had more time I would write the days you have them over the past two weeks it literally equates to a few hours you flog.

Reactions: 24
Poor Sage having to put up with his mother dressed like an over stuffed sausage at school.

What’s with the black Lacey number in the kitchen about 23 hours ago all about. ??? 😂😂😂😂

‘Juggled the kids really well‘you have barely had them if I had more time I would write the days you have them over the past two weeks it literally equates to a few hours you flog.
Agree. What’s with the black Lacey number we all didn’t need to see on yesterdays story 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she film an inane conversation she has with her boring ass sister? Not everything needs to be filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One of her “mates” has only just started following her, and she’s only just started following him, soooooo……. I dunno…. 🤔 Letting (let’s assume) a relative stranger into your home, where your 3 young, vulnerable kids should be able to feel completely safe, feels incredibly wrong to me. These aren’t friends. It all makes me feel very uncomfortable.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She said she uses chuck steak for the fat content which produces the oil slick. She really should use blade steak (no fat) as it won't produce the oil spill and disgustingness and will still produce a tender curry/casserole. Or at least scoop the fat from it once it has cooled in the fridge overnight. How has this useless lump got a published cookbook

Reactions: 22
I didn’t read above. But is this a not subtle “soft launch” of Babe?! Just how Maddie G did with her new squeeze. LL is hoping for a podcast episode or a daily mail story lol .
She would be on top of the world if she was featured on the DM sidebar of shame.

I imagine all her dreams would come true if she was pictured WITH Nards, on a shopping trip!

:LOL:

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if it was fungus considering how INfrequently she seems to do laundry :sick:

Reactions: 11
The way she looks off to the side and never into the phone when she’s not telling the truth. You can try and convince us all that you’re one big, happy family but Aaron’s body language screamed otherwise.
That mark on her back definitely looks fungal. All those tight synthetic fabrics in warm weather is fungal heaven 🤢 Hoping there was some Caneston cream in her Chemist Warehouse show bag from last month. Much more practical than a nude lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.