EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadventures of EL; Dry b(c)undt, wet hair, the children are at camp and she’s just another BBQ woman.

(I know it’s early for a thread suggestion, but the way today is going, I give it another two days before we hit 50 pages)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not a mum, but I'm an aunt and when my little nieces and nephews have come to stay I've popped Tiny Teddies into their lunchboxes. Along with sliced fruit and little mini sandwiches. But maybe I've been doing it all wrong?

She really is very clueless.
That’s all fine but then you don’t put steaming hot fried chicken slabs in with it and shut the lid right?

View attachment 1713216

Good grief - she actually paid money for this "look"?

You "poured" it out of the oven?! :unsure:
View attachment 1713219
Is that why your floors are brown?
Looks exactly like the carpet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So made a large pot of fresh curry today yet gave a pre made, frozen batch of curry to C for her dinner. What a waste of her mad dog busy day making a 2 hour curry. Maybe the pot of curry is for her late night dinner when comes home from her important work event.

She was ready by 4pm. So excited to get out the house and leave the kids. The night before C camp??? So sad. Bet its a tit for tat with Aaron. “Aaron I work harder than you and i need to go to a ‘work’ event. You take the kids. You never have them. My work is more important than yours’.

Yea the Gardner chick is a port Melbourne Local. Hangs with some of the mums who like to bring their #kmartplate to special school events #mothersdaylunches #hangsinthetoilets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
duck I hate that high pitched, fake, patronising tone she puts on. Just speak to your kids normally!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Finally caught up.

So she spent hour over a curry with 1.5 kilos of meat for Babe?

And the premiere is nothing special. It's really just an advance screening. It's not like any of the actors from the movie will be there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is beyond a joke, she doesn’t need another “health retreat”, she needs a grippy sock holiday

I think Aaron actually kept her somewhat grounded, she wasn’t gallivanting to events every single night or cooking in her knickers (curried pubes, anyone?). The idea of pushing my child out the door the night before camp, especially after being away so much for no bleeping reason, makes me feel sick.

also, BALENCIAGA?! And a hair appointment? To stand in front of a media wall? Who the duck does she think she is? Walmart Beyoncé?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
EL is Wakanda the new African name for the Honey Pot??? And we did NOT need to see the nude side of you!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
85A5BB2E-3B30-45A0-8357-AAD5935840C4.jpeg
3C7506B4-2758-4ACE-9600-E312FDB7BA1C.jpeg
F064C619-CC8A-4236-AB28-5C883ED84DFE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
duck SHE LOVES HERSELF. Just put her smug selfie face underneath the word narcissist in the dictionary

Reactions: 17
“If you’re not in the arena getting your arse kicked I’m not interested in your feedback” what arena? What arse kicking? What is she actually striving to achieve aside from buying pointless tit and getting her picture taken? People who contribute something to better society and the lives of the people around them are the ones in the arena. You’re in the grandstands getting your eyelashes done you absolute waste of oxygen

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh boy, her hairdresser hates her!!!

First, she spends hours and charges hundreds for foils that are practically non existent, then does this?!!

And yet another crazy unhealthy, fatty, meaty curry 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh boy, her hairdresser hates her!!!

First, she spends hours and charges hundreds for foils that are practically non existent, then does this?!!

And yet another crazy unhealthy, fatty, meaty curry 🤢
Is her hairdresser one of us?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What has her insta become, a Tinder audition or an Only Fans for those who like their women chunky and their meat oily??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is beyond a joke, she doesn’t need another “health retreat”, she needs a grippy sock holiday

I think Aaron actually kept her somewhat grounded, she wasn’t gallivanting to events every single night or cooking in her knickers (curried pubes, anyone?). The idea of pushing my child out the door the night before camp, especially after being away so much for no bleeping reason, makes me feel sick.

also, BALENCIAGA?! And a hair appointment? To stand in front of a media wall? Who the duck does she think she is? Walmart Beyoncé?!?!
😂😂 grippy sock holiday.
I know this is serious talk but I love that i knew exactly what you were talking about.
Finally caught up.

So she spent hour over a curry with 1.5 kilos of meat for Babe?

And the premiere is nothing special. It's really just an advance screening. It's not like any of the actors from the movie will be there.
Yes exactly! She keeps calling them premiers but really they're advanced screenings. A free glass of bubbly, maybe a free tiny cup of popcorn and some pics by an intern at a pull up wall.
Years ago mum owned a cafe in Geelong and Bay FM always gave her "movie premier" tickets. By ELs definition I was a celeb my whole teenage life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.