EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooooo she only has 2 Children tonite.. she is going to make chicken nuggets and leftover orgy pasta salad and take them to a park to eat?!?! Why not stay home and allow the girls to help you make something, anything! Cookies, basic cupcakes!! Cmon you festering boil on the ass of an ogre!!! Do Better!!!!
THIS! 1000001%THIS!! has erased ANY DOUBT that I had that she reads here. Part of me still thought "she wouldn't read here.. she isn't THAT insecure.. and has better things to do"

Next minute. Couple of stories later.. she is baking at home.. fukkkkkin hell. LMAO.. 🤣🤣 straight after someone made a post/comment here about doing some baking with her girls. Wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Starting to wonder if Aaron changed roles or pushed back on all the travel because he was sick of the kids being palmed off to a babysitter every night 🥴
Wouldn't surprise me. Poor Aaron is well and truly chained to that selfish woman until their youngest turns 18!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Its still stupid expensive though. Even on sale.
She is such a selfish bleep.
I cant believe she thinks this is so cool and not seeing her daughter the night before camp. How heartbreaking. I hope aarons new partner looks after the girls well.
Holy hell, she’s a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
J-HO more like..J Lo's less talented and slutty sister..

i need a pic or Gardiner and the wife..what a blast from the eagles past...she hanging with WAG's now? even old, de listed ones?
Her sister is Hayley Cooney married to ex AFL player Adam Cooney and Hayley is best mates with Abby Gilmore it’s all so intertwined.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This fuckin camel toe duck knuckle.. complains about "always giving".. then gets around on a weekday afternoon in a Balenciaga dress? WTF? See my above comment also. I did wonder if she would really read these comments here. If she was THAT insecure.. or if she just couldn't be fkd. Any doubt I had that she reads here is now 100% gone. Someone mentioned something like "why don't you bake something with the girls".. few stories later, she's then BAKING with her daughter?!!! 😱😲
Also. Notice A Love was in no stories?! He must have told her he was NOT going to be in anymore.

Reactions: 16
J-HO more like..J Lo's less talented and slutty sister..

i need a pic or Gardiner and the wife..what a blast from the eagles past...she hanging with WAG's now? even old, de listed ones?
Holy heck ... look at the bags under his eyes!

1667889565762.png

I have a HUGE soft spot for Ben ... he's risen from the ashes and will no doubt be a role model to many!

1667889615388.png

Reactions: 11
Those poor girls being shipped off to their dads so she can go indulge in her fake celebrity ridiculousness. On the evening of camellia going to camp as well. I didn’t think she could stoop any lower
That’s what I was thinking too. Those poor kids 😢 I have no issues with parents having time out but this is ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
Given the forecast for the evening… I hope the girls are enjoying some quality time with one of their parents.

Reactions: 16
That’s what I was thinking too. Those poor kids 😢 I have no issues with parents having time out but this is ridiculous.
They may as well move in with Sue-Lyn or Aaron, it’s beyond a joke, yeah go to an event on a weekend every so often or during the day while they are at shcool, but this galavanting maggot is just out so often, who helps the kids with their homework, reading, just general come down after school, she does not give a duck. Imagine C going to school, sorry didn’t do my assignment or homework I had to film my mum before and after school 😢 it’s also embarrassing if her friends know she has to do this

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm watching MKR and was just thinking/daydreaming to how it would look if Emmylou was hosting ...
  • Poor Sage would be on camera duty - no, not the TV cameras, Emmylou's 'other' cameras
  • Emmylou would be poking the food with her fingers, tasting stuff off the spoon, probably cooking in the nude, but with an apron
  • Her cooking partner would be Sue Lynn, but she'd be stuck on cleaning the dishes while Emmylou got all the praise (or if it turned to tit, she'd be blamed)
  • The theme would be, "WTF is this?"
  • The main course would be curry (of course!), and dessert would be a raw-in-the-middle, heavy chocolate cake with Baileys on the side
  • Nigella would score her a 2.5 for the laughs only; Manu would be speechless

-------------

I've just finished reading a book written by a successful real estate agent, and she talks a lot about her upbringing ... it's a bit gross actually ... her parents didn't have a lot of money so they had to make do, and she clearly holds on to a lot of resentment about that. But I digress. At one point she had to care for her siblings because her parents were too busy working and she felt like their mother. She said she was forced to grow up quickly because she was expected to be the responsible one. ... I wonder if that's how Sage feels?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's been to a million movie premieres and I don't remember her putting this much effort in to previous ones? Hair done, borrowing a dress, fake eyelashes... it's weird.

Reactions: 21
She's been to a million movie premieres and I don't remember her putting this much effort in to previous ones? Hair done, borrowing a dress, fake eyelashes... it's weird.
“Hair done” is being a bit generous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They may as well move in with Sue-Lyn or Aaron, it’s beyond a joke, yeah go to an event on a weekend every so often or during the day while they are at shcool, but this galavanting maggot is just out so often, who helps the kids with their homework, reading, just general come down after school, she does not give a duck. Imagine C going to school, sorry didn’t do my assignment or homework I had to film my mum before and after school 😢 it’s also embarrassing if her friends know she has to do this
No wonder V wanted the pre school books.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I celebrated a rather significant birthday recently, and one of my dear friends got him to send me a Cameo message! He was so, so funny. I'm really not a fan of footy and that was mentioned (in a very humourous way)! If I wasn't worried about doxxing myself I'd share it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way she spoke to that curry!? This flog was about to jack off. It's so weird!

That 'wet look' hair!? Didn't turn put how she expected. It's looks fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.