EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor girls being shipped off to their dads so she can go indulge in her fake celebrity ridiculousness. On the evening of camellia going to camp as well. I didn’t think she could stoop any lower
SweatyLoo was literally PUSHING her out the door. Probably didn’t even push that hard in the Myer toilets though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The dress is looking so stretched 💀
Also, the Balenciaga dress is so incongruous with her crappy/messy/dirty house background she’s filming in. You’re no Bec Judd in a $7m house. Anyone think it’s a knock-off??
Like we’ve all said, imagine if she spent/saved the money she spent on herself (designer fashion/makeup/hair etc) on the kids/a house of her own. She sure has priorities fucked up.

Reactions: 25
She didn’t even hug of kiss C when she was leaving she is a self indulgent bleep no other way to describe her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ok so she looks terrible. Her hair is gross, her makeup is gross, the dress is gross.

Those stories to the kids though? I bet she had words with Aaron again about her fobbing the kids off all of the time now he’s back. She was trying way too hard to accommodate the kids and try to be an involved mum while she gets to play dress ups. She acts like the frantic aunt who doesn’t know what to do with kids, just give them stuff to make them happy! Let them do whatever they want!

It was all just not quite right.

Also I know I could look it up but are movie premieres really that big of a deal if none of the actors are there? Does anyone really care anymore? I know I’m in sleepy WA and I don’t give a tit about media coverage or the local rag’s social column but she puts so much money, time and energy going to the opening of an envelope and for what? A photo at the media wall that no one will use??

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I thought she stopped wearing false eyelashes because she was allergic to the glue?!?!? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah look, she is a bleeping hideous mess, I just cannot fathom how she thinks any of what she wears look nice, it’s not even partly ok. She’s lost the plot.
She is getting worse & worse in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she is getting her coke from Danielle who is married to ex AFL player Michael Gardiner who was a well known party boy during his days West Coast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why pay for that hair if she hadn’t have washed it same result.

and how fucken self important off to a movie instead of spending the night with C before camp. Guess we all know who the kids will have happy memories off when they are older

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ok I just watched her stories. I felt gross watching her. Like I was watching a sick woman who needs institutionalisation or something. It felt like I shouldn't be exploiting her or something. She is gross. "Im at my mateS Charlottes house" i know its just a mistake in her speaking but it gave me the irritates so hard. She never re-films anything.

Also that chocolate cake. WOW BRO. WTF. THEY WERE HUGE CHUNKS. Also i know they had two cups of sugar and a cup of cocoa but no icing?? That tit would be making you choke going down. So dry. I also didnt eat when i was in primary school, like V, over time I grew out of it bc i got hungry. She doesnt eat probably bc she's too distracted and busy playing. Giving her a CHUNK of chocolate cake is probably not the encouragement to eat she thinks it is.

And finally, that balenciaga dress is so TACKY 🤢. It might be genuine but it looks like this "DKNY" dress I got from Beckley Park Market in Geelong in 1999 when i was in year 8. No word of a lie. It was black tshirt type stretchy dress with DKNY printed all over it. I thought i was hot tit wearing it to Lyric unders and school socials. Thats how she appears. Like a teen in fake designer.

She really tries to prove her wealth but as they saying goes "money talks, wealth whispers".
i think its a style from a few years back, probably form an outlet...its not a current style.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she is getting her coke from Danielle who is married to ex AFL player Michael Gardiner who was a well known party boy during his days West Coast.
Yes he was. Wasn't he one of Ben Cousins' mates? They all got high together

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Half way into todays stories. Today proved to me that Sage takes care of the girls lunches because we’ve never seen her do that before.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Everytime she posts about food my stomach hurts…🥹

EL, I’m trying to lose weight without a fat camp, this is a normal size piece of salmon on top of butter lettuce and avo. Tasty and filling and I didn’t take it to my hairdressers.
346EB1FB-B5D0-4870-B7C4-C50B502C14AE.jpeg

Also, I don’t recon it was Aaron filming C’s departure…probably the eyelash lady.

Disappointed if it WAS Aaron but he really looked like he purposely had his back to the phone the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i think its a style from a few years back, probably form an outlet...its not a current style.
Its still stupid expensive though. Even on sale.
She is such a selfish bleep.
I cant believe she thinks this is so cool and not seeing her daughter the night before camp. How heartbreaking. I hope aarons new partner looks after the girls well.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.