EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A warm welcome to our new fezzas…like some most of us here, I was blocked back in 2020 when I called her out for her money grabbing bullshit (in a DM of course) re the COVID face shields. It then took me a year to find this little communidy. Anyho getting slightly off topic I had to share this with the only peeps that could relate... Last night I dreamt about ol’ mate and I finally got to tell her to her face what I really thought about her. I was standing at a back door of a house with 2 other ladies. One was a friend of Maddie Garrick’s (bizarre, I don’t have enough time for the SC bullshit). We were checking out some guys in the back yard and EL said that we weren’t very dignified. I walked over to EL, who was laying on a lounge and said to her …I could say lots of things about you, but dignified isn’t one… I immediately thought tit, I’m going to get blocked again and woke up…God that felt good!
32.png

Time to book a therapist appointment me thinks
32.png
32.png
32.png

Oh, and here’s a little something something to remind us all of UnDignifiedLou after today’s sexy cooking content!
32.png
32.png
The more you watch that whole dancing fuckery in slo mo, the more you see the shock/laughter/repulsion on so many people's faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can’t wait to see her in the balenciaga it will be so stretched you won’t be able to make out what is says. 😂

I can’t believe she can say with a straight face that she’s so busy, when her day was cooking curry, a hair appointment and a movie. Have we started work for the year yet? It’s November. I’m starting to worry that it’s not going to happen.
Me too I have eagerly waiting all year 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A warm welcome to our new fezzas…like some most of us here, I was blocked back in 2020 when I called her out for her money grabbing bullshit (in a DM of course) re the COVID face shields. It then took me a year to find this little communidy. Anyho getting slightly off topic I had to share this with the only peeps that could relate... Last night I dreamt about ol’ mate and I finally got to tell her to her face what I really thought about her. I was standing at a back door of a house with 2 other ladies. One was a friend of Maddie Garrick’s (bizarre, I don’t have enough time for the SC bullshit). We were checking out some guys in the back yard and EL said that we weren’t very dignified. I walked over to EL, who was laying on a lounge and said to her …I could say lots of things about you, but dignified isn’t one… I immediately thought tit, I’m going to get blocked again and woke up…God that felt good! View attachment 1713248
Time to book a therapist appointment me thinks View attachment 1713249View attachment 1713250View attachment 1713251
Oh, and here’s a little something something to remind us all of UnDignifiedLou after today’s sexy cooking content! View attachment 1713253View attachment 1713254 The more you watch that whole dancing fuckery in slo mo, the more you see the shock/laughter/repulsion on so many people's faces.

OMG. I Can't breathe!!! The video sped up is killing me. Especially when she looks at him. Ded.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A) she does not need to go to a movie premier when she has the girls. She won't be getting paid for this, she just wants to he seen b) she does not need to be making a rich, fatty curry this week when it's just her and the girls (and one is fussy) maybe focus on simple foods to get Vida eating. She's a crappy mum

• Sick
Reactions: 27
A) she does not need to go to a movie premier when she has the girls. She won't be getting paid for this, she just wants to he seen b) she does not need to be making a rich, fatty curry this week when it's just her and the girls (and one is fussy) maybe focus on simple foods to get Vida eating. She's a crappy mum
C) she does not need to pay for hair and get her make up artist neighbour to come and do her eyelashes. Doesn’t her never ending employment list include make up artist?! What a waste of money today was entirely!!!

Reactions: 24
Starting to wonder if Aaron changed roles or pushed back on all the travel because he was sick of the kids being palmed off to a babysitter every night 🥴

Reactions: 29
Oh please hurry up and get dressed lard arse, can't wait to see you in the Balenciaga.
Thanks to the kind tattler for providing me with a new avatar
I'm hoping for an updated pic for me. I'm a little over my Princess Fiona photo - even though she is moving to a swamp so it's very fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those poor girls being shipped off to their dads so she can go indulge in her fake celebrity ridiculousness. On the evening of camellia going to camp as well. I didn’t think she could stoop any lower

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.