EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cruise? duck I did not know the Price is Right is back on and giving out cruise prizes.

Virgin promo and socials peeps need to examine their lives and what the actual duck they are up to

Reactions: 13
Imagine being on this flight as an actual paying passenger and having to sit there in those hideous seats whilst these twits do their spiel. I am sure our dickehead is not the only one doing the spruik. I would be fuming.
Right? The bloody safety talk annoys me imagine listening to this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those people on the flight had no idea this was happening today? Or are they all invited on?

Reactions: 3
Wow!! Jason certainly has some inside information from somewhere and he's clearly triggered by Emmylou from Emmylou Loves
Jason is actually a woman. I checked their profile on their first blast last week and one of the posts was “Jason has changed HER profile picture.” and it was a girl in a cap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably stole the microphone from the main flight attendant (sorry I don't know airline lingo - but when they tell you to fasten your seatbelts etc) and told those poor passengers how she spent a week with Richard Branson on his island.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jason is actually a woman. I checked their profile on their first blast last week and one of the posts was “Jason has changed HER profile picture.” and it was a girl in a cap.
Well tit, I wonder if the woman is the “wife” of some supposed married man, could just be a story to stir up drama though. I’m not sure ELL would stoop so low.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well tit, I wonder if the woman is the “wife” of some supposed married man, could just be a story to stir up drama though. I’m not sure ELL would stoop so low.
Yeh unless it was a Tinder date and she didn’t know! We’ve all been tricked by the “not married but actually married” charmers on the apps!

Reactions: 8
Yeh unless it was a Tinder date and she didn’t know! We’ve all been tricked by the “not married but actually married” charmers on the apps!
True, he could be a friggen slimeball out there trying to lie to women for sex, we shall wait and see if they say anything else

Reactions: 6
The excitement over the spa was embarrassing. Actually, the excitement over the whole room was embarrassing. And this is coming from myself who is a very easily exciteable person 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.