EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she says, why is she always so unprofessional? BTW, she doesn’t follow VA Australia on insta although they follow her 😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone blocked, or doesnt want to give her the views, use this.

Reactions: 10
She's such a loudmouth bogan. I'm surprised Virgin let her film this stuff - shouldn't they get first rights over airing it?

It'd be funny if it all ends up on the cutting room floor 🤭

Reactions: 11
Have I been blocked in the last few hours on FB as cant watch on Insta? Last post I can see is 4 hours ago from virgin lounge??
Boooo did you make a comment she took offence too

Reactions: 4
Are they really having trouble filling rhe middle seats? 😝
Imagine getting on your flight having either the window or aisle, and stinkly lou gets given the middle seat.. I think I would get up, get off the plane and abadon the idea of that flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Extremely unpopular opinion but I actually don’t mind watching her paid content - when you compare her to someone like Sophie Cachia she at least puts some kind of effort into it and tries to be charismatic. I think if she showed less of her home, family and day to day life and used her Instagram more professionally with brands she wouldn’t be as intolerable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I would've been so mad being on that flight. Just want to get to Adelaide and this loud banshee is there constantly filming.

Jason is back on Virgin Australia's FB comments if anyone wants to go take look 🤭🤭

Last edited:
Surely Virgin could have found someone from Adelaide for this job instead of flying the loud mouthed bogan in from Melbourne.

Reactions: 9
Just seen it pop up on Facebook, I kind of feel sorry for her getting the hate on all the posts lately, but also she kind of leaves herself open by the way she behaves
I think Emmy is a grifter and annoying AF but actually don’t like these sorts of comments. Take it to tattle people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Emmy is a grifter and annoying AF but actually don’t like these sorts of comments. Take it to tattle people.
It gives her ammo when she claims to be attacked by trolls etc , her fans always see them and go to her defense and makes it look bad.

I’m so over her wanna be Bec Judd postcard presenter persona. The way she flaps her arms around when she talks drive me crazy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.