EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she bored the duck out of everyone there this morning telling them she paid her way to interview got a special invite to interview Richard on Necker! Nose scrunch…giggle giggle…📸 …pose 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the Pleather Banshee go off as yet (as I'm mad dog busy with work). However, Virgin Australia = DO BETTER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“ tell me if there’s too much leg”!
Lol
Um “ no Emmy but there’s too much gut, we need to work the angles”…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the return flight is free, it's about $400 in economy total. She may have been given lounge access only for the "promotion". Those promotional seats she sat in were economy seats.
It really is a middle seat lottery - imagine losing and having to sit next to her and her pleather skirt and those damn shoes again.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 10.04.41 am.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sitting with her leg crossed to try and hide that gut spilling over the top of her plastic skirt. Going to need a bigger leg mumma smurf.
Haha!! She would hate having to sit down for very obvious reason.
Good to see she's already got her life bouy on. 🤣

Reactions: 10
What the fuk is with the poses!? Throwing her arms up in the air LMAO 🤣

I’m now 100% convinced she can’t fit any other shoe on her feet.

Adelaide is rainy and cold today. Welcome Emmy-Loo! ☔💧⛈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do these "PR" people at these ridiculous events take her seriously!!! 100% the second EL is out of earshot they are all pissing themselves laughing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the fuk is with the poses!? Throwing her arms up in the air LMAO 🤣

I’m now 100% convinced she can’t fit any other shoe on her feet.

Adelaide is rainy and cold today. Welcome Emmy-Loo! ☔💧⛈
Same, regarding those disgusting shoes. Who the duck would wear them on a flight? Even if it is a short one? Lorinska was the perfect example of dressing nicely and appropriately for the occasion.

Reactions: 21
Same, regarding those disgusting shoes. Who the duck would wear them on a flight? Even if it is a short one? Lorinska was the perfect example of dressing nicely and appropriately for the occasion.
Bahaha how awkward was it when she eas trying to get away, LL kept clinging.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.