EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Jason know? He seems scorned. Do we know more about the married men rumour?
I know nothing about any married men rumours only from what was posted by that guy last week on a different post,I’m not sure if it’s the same guy saying it, maybe she shafted him after a tinder date😂

Reactions: 6
Wow!! Jason certainly has some inside information from somewhere and he's clearly triggered by Emmylou from Emmylou Loves

Reactions: 11
Extremely unpopular opinion but I actually don’t mind watching her paid content - when you compare her to someone like Sophie Cachia she at least puts some kind of effort into it and tries to be charismatic. I think if she showed less of her home, family and day to day life and used her Instagram more professionally with brands she wouldn’t be as intolerable.
I don’t think she does put in any effort!! Even today she had to check several times that she had the correct information. She never seems to know any of the details.

Reactions: 21
Extremely unpopular opinion but I actually don’t mind watching her paid content - when you compare her to someone like Sophie Cachia she at least puts some kind of effort into it and tries to be charismatic. I think if she showed less of her home, family and day to day life and used her Instagram more professionally with brands she wouldn’t be as intolerable.
Key word here is "tries."

Reactions: 7
Never flying Virgin again! Ugh she’s so fake!! Why not get a travel blogger someone that makes a bit more sense! View attachment 1673594
Imagine being on this flight as an actual paying passenger and having to sit there in those hideous seats whilst these twits do their spiel. I am sure our dickehead is not the only one doing the spruik. I would be fuming.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Jason is a Tattler (I did, I’ve changed my mind). Clearly “he” reads here, but my guess is it’s someone that’s had dealings with Emmylou recently and then googled them and found us. The married man comments are weird and out of nowhere, unless they know something that we don’t. Could just be making tit up for fun, but it’s a bit random and certainly not anything we’ve ever insinuated 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.