EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus.. what to make of it all..
what’s “ beautiful@“ about a thunderstorm in a city beach? It’s hardly the tropics.. no shame on melb beaches but jeez.” . beautiful” .. the limited education and vocabulary and lack of self improvement really shows in these cases..
Oh and Trinny is in town.. hosted a female CEO dinner in melb last night.. No Lardy loo invite!

Reactions: 20
Hahaha oh my goodness she finally outlined what her super busy mornings consist of - buying mangos at a market, getting her vag waxed (which I swear she gets every bloody week - how hairy is it?!), buying cheezels on her way to a bloody lunch out… a quick stop into the office (aka an Insta story or two) and then she’s done for the week 😳… fark me… if that’s what she calls busy what the F does she call our normal every day lives? She would no joke drop dead doing what normal people do in day to day life
I did manage to snap this,… appropriate 🥭 🥭 placement 🫠
ED878F64-763D-49BE-AB54-E1A383851978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That pause, the emotion, the perplexed look, she seemed really confused. Hard to understand why it would be surprise to her that she'd get wet walking in Melbourne this morning.
Please don't rip off your clothes and head into that water EL. There are innocent swimmers out there. Nobody needs to witness a grown woman screeching and thrashing about in underwear. There are probably locals still recovering from what I think was a soccer ball rescue, at about the same location.

Reactions: 14
That perplexed look was her thinking of how she is going to do it while finding someone to film. She would have been envisioning herself walking out of the water Bo Derek style

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That pause, the emotion, the perplexed look, she seemed really confused. Hard to understand why it would be surprise to her that she'd get wet walking in Melbourne this morning.
Please don't rip off your clothes and head into that water EL. There are innocent swimmers out there. Nobody needs to witness a grown woman screeching and thrashing about in underwear. There are probably locals still recovering from what I think was a soccer ball rescue, at about the same location.
Imagine the poor locals still rocking in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to mention the fact that inner Melbourne beaches are the LAST place anyone should be swimming at. The storm water run off makes them polluted as duck.

Sure, there are obviously two other swimmers there- who clearly have an enterococci related death wish... but I guess for crazylou it's just a good chance to wash. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to mention the fact that inner Melbourne beaches are the LAST place anyone should be swimming at. The storm water run off makes them polluted as duck.

Sure, there are obviously two other swimmers there- who clearly have an enterococci related death wish... but I guess for crazylou it's just a good chance to wash. 🤮
Hahaha exactly. Everyone knows Port Phillip Bay is absolutely gross at the moment. My dog drank some of it and had the shits all day. Actually, go for it EL!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazylou Mcarthy just fuckin go home shut your door, shut your mouth, shut your legs and turn your phone off. No one wants what your flogging. She makes me angry.

Reactions: 21
Hahaha exactly. Everyone knows Port Phillip Bay is absolutely gross at the moment. My dog drank some of it and had the shits all day. Actually, go for it EL!
It could be the only way for her to hit her wishful thinking “20kg” weight loss 😳 we all know she is willing to do anything and everything aside from actual hard work and discipline when it comes to weight loss

Reactions: 9
Such a stunned mullet Duhhhhhm face!!! As per usual!!! Not alot going on up there!!

8B48135C-5532-45FC-A3DF-F9A62098D905.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has a platform and audience where she could do so much good if she actually cared. She doesn’t.
She can't make money from that so it's not worth it. Unless #channel10 films her or something then YES VERY WORTHWHILE. Her focus is on fame not others.

If only her followers weren't so easily scammed by her baby voice, wide eyed, fake "caring".

Reactions: 13
I would be more concerned about why my eyes look like this!? More than lack of sleep!! - Goon Boxes are not ur mate Lou!!! U looking like death there hun!!!
FE55247D-4035-4996-AE5E-A18B51593B65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Let's be real this ogre would have every infection streaming through that body anyway.

I would be more concerned about why my eyes look like this!? More than lack of sleep!! - Goon Boxes are not ur mate Lou!!! U looking like death there hun!!! View attachment 1668654

She just always looks like she rolled out of bed, her breath would be rancid, her hair always a nest and like Cachia looks like she smells of urine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought she was out with babe on a Saturday but no, it's her sister aka paid staff. EmmyLouNoMates.

I’m not an accountant but she does need an in kind receipt for the value of her goods (wholesale or RRP) given to her by a registered charity. Which a charity could do if they wanted her stuff and thought they could distribute it. She can’t (I’m fairly sure) just hand out/dump clothing and then claim a tax deduction. Tax tattlers pls correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 13
I don’t even know where to start. The bra flash at the beach, or that she can’t finish a sentence “it’s a beautiful…..beautiful morning” or the videoing from behind and the casual turn. She really wants to be a presenter, with minimal skill it’s just not going to happen.

I did manage to snap this,… appropriate 🥭 🥭 placement 🫠
View attachment 1668564
She couldn’t even take the time to talk about the floods and her donation, without doing her groceries and flogging rods fruit. Pick a lane Emmy, give the flood victims some respect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.