EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop filming people enjoying their lunch! Stop filming wait staff and chefs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Stop filming people enjoying their lunch! Stop filing wait staff and chefs!!
The place looks very upmarket. Not the kind of place where EL can share dirty stories with SL.

Just checked the menu, its also expensive. Hence why for SL to get a free feed. She had to film EL do her bum wiggle walk.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
For those lurkers that have come across from Outspoken to get the tea…..

I’m feeling like I need to go full on Brad this morning! That witch has me raging 😡

Firstly, I’m so sorry to our Tattle fam here that are experiencing, or have experienced in the past, a natural disaster. That must be, in so many ways, so traumatising and devastating. I have no other words that could describe your grief. I hope the days ahead are better. ❤

So here I go. Who the actual duck does Emmylou Love MacCarthy think she is?

Her latest gifting grifting includes preying on the vulnerable people of Euchca and Rock Chester Rochester by donating dumping excess warehouse stock. As some as mentioned she maybe using it as a tax write off…(I’m sure she can as I own a business and I’ve written off stock for tax purposes like this but not as a donation!) The whole story stinks like a crock of oxtail spew tit.

It starts out she worked so hard to get others on board (Leonie & MJ?) with ZM. They just happen to share the same premises, so not that hard.

There’s $60k (quoted as approx 1000 items) worth of stock (which probably is worth to them collectively- (not knowing their markups- $10k cost at best)

The stock includes from what we can see, either seasons old winter or impractical items. Well maybe t-shirts to be fair. Oh, I don’t think wading knee deep thru water in joggers trying to get your life back together is really super cute either.

She’s, yes she, is now going to drive to flood areas and drop them off…WTAF…even though we all know that the boxes are not going to fit in her car, and most of the roads are closed.
She had in her head a vision of her and her film crew, in her clunky mules and gold chain tied with an lastic, driving along the streets like Mardi Gras in New Orleans throwing clothes out of her car - screeching like Oprah -“there’s one for you and you and you” to her adoring communidy…all waving and cheering and stopping for selfies to post back to the gram…. hmmm, what a bout maybe a cheeky cross to @studio10, or her walking weight-loss frenemy Chrissy @theproject…How bewdiful! Maybe, while she’s nose scrunching and giggling, she could flog a few of this years journals while she’s off on the subject of her just helping her community weight-loss🤷‍♀️ “why not Bub”, “you said I was one of the most generous people you know”!

Sorry, I’ve digressed…

So…she didn’t want to be a burden, and one of her minions she got in touch with the council. And guess what, the council has enough on it’s hands, and refers everyone to charities whose bins are already overflowing with clothes.

She’s then inserted herself on community Facebook pages so she can see these poor people fawn over her philanthropic ways. Gorgus! And then the kicker….she films herself at a warehouse using props of a roll of sticky tape and holding scissors the wrong way showing she’s mad dog busy getting label descriptions wrong and yes, she now has realised that she won’t be able to get all the boxes in her car just as she nearly collapsed a table…. dramatic pause, eyes diverted from camera, gulp….CUT…. 🎬 Amazing! …

As Brrrraaaddd said “get fucked” or just “get a job”.

There I’ve said it. 🙋‍♀️
(Credit ⬆ to one of my favourite Tik Toc creators @rossidwoods)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She seriously couldn't be happier when she has kid-free weekends. She's like a different person when they're not around.

I'm getting extreme second hand embarrassment watching this utter bogan flounce around a nice city restaurant. "I was so satched, my feet were squilching" "I'm gonna get a big arse steak! HAHAHAHAHA" *must cackle loudly upon entering the establishment to maximise attention on me.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Poster on Facebook saying you can’t use it for tax purposes…yes you can. You write the stock off at cost and rather than dump it, you can give it away. I’ve done it both in hospitality and retail businesses.

The place looks very upmarket. Not the kind of place where EL can share dirty stories with SL.

Just checked the menu, its also expensive. Hence why for SL to get a free feed. She had to film EL do her bum wiggle walk.
Hate the dress that looks like your bra straps have fallen down. Sexy little lunch, cheeky little drinks, why always the baby talk and the walking in like you are a celeb - poor staff that are probably working their arses off in hospitality having to deal.

Reactions: 21
Can I ask what those little straps are that protrude under her sleeves?

Please tell me it’s not some kind of lingerie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aaaah why does she have to ruin everything!! I love Grill Americanco. Hope she behaves herself and hides her bogan ways. The crowd there aren’t going to tolerate her loud screeching look at me behaviour.

Reactions: 15
I think the 60k worth of Zoe moss clothes would actually be great to be used as cleaning cloths hopefully the “garbage pants” are being donated 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The back tits on her. The strut she is such a delusional arrogant duck.

• Haha
I hope her & bulbs are both asked to leave Grill Americano, they are both ill mannered pigs, ELOW for screeching like a banshee & BUBS for following along with the phone photographing the slob & any other unsuspecting client.

Reactions: 19
Lol tagging the tit out of Grill Americano hoping to get noticed by Holly Lucas and Sarah Lew settle down you will never be part of their crowd. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.