EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted her in the wild. I recognized SL before I noticed her. Coming out of Zara in the city in her Mr T jewelry.
Oh I pity whoever buys the clothes she may have tried on 🤮

I lunch at nice places with my sister and a few girlfriends once every few months. It’s our one outing this cow goes to nice restaurants every other week and I’m sure has no idea about good food given what she cooks. She’s just trying to be like the skinny influencers but they lunch there during the week lardylou or at night for parties all of which you’re not invited too.

SL seems to have time on her hands lately too where’s the fiancé can’t imagine she’d rather be with this cow on a weekend when she’s child free. Emmy when will you have permission to update that SL is single.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
EmmaPepeChino is an absolute joke! I am most disapointed she failed to wear something more risque! Whats the matter Lou?? You hang out all over Melb most days? Where was the hideous green number or the garbage bag dress? With the thong you broke the string on! Cow!! Mad respect to ur fellow Aussies? Nahhhhh Mad disrespect! Hope that Karma bus hits hard......
187855E1-6AFA-4656-8F6A-D5955930C747.jpeg
689FC3CC-2065-4209-95B5-183AB3D11736.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus.. what to make of it all..
what’s “ beautiful@“ about a thunderstorm in a city beach? It’s hardly the tropics.. no shame on melb beaches but jeez.” . beautiful” .. the limited education and vocabulary and lack of self improvement really shows in these cases..
Oh and Trinny is in town.. hosted a female CEO dinner in melb last night.. No Lardy loo invite!
Tinny would have a heart attack if she saw the romper suit lazylou had on yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like her the Chanel is a fake.
I don’t care that she’s gone somewhere expensive on her free weekend without the kids, nice places like that are wasted on kids that won’t appreciate it, but turning up with that fake Chanel bag? Get the duck out
Plus the screeching, not the place for it, she will forever be a bogan

Reactions: 18
Tell me more!!!
Nothing exciting to tell, I was too busy trying to dodge slow walkers, only noticed her as I was about to walk past. She looks just as toad like in real life as she does online 😂 SL looked over whatever EL was moaning about.

• Haha
Is this more "lingo" for outfit?? Why not the red dress u kept trying to fob off to the gawjussss commuddity?? ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻😳😳😳😳
5C140FFF-997C-4BA0-A096-FD9CBD698ABA.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Really you are fucken vulgar nobody needs to know you dropped a tit in Myer. True to form NFI

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Skincare Queen eh???? Pics do not lie!!! Dried up prune!!! Keep puffing the durries mate!!! And ffs the people around you think you are Coo Coo for Coco Pops!!!! You immature twit!!! Yeah SL get her LOTS of toilet paper for that Big ole ass and fanny of hers!!! How embarrassing!!!!
93807785-8D80-47BB-9631-706C1A373389.jpeg
BC8994B6-C83A-4C58-B92F-EB37832D2499.jpeg
67B7263E-CD01-4A3A-82B0-DF2C81B75222.jpeg

Reactions: 12
She’s being extra obnoxious lately…I don’t think I can’t even hate watch her anymore!

She's the most gross person on Instagram. Basically telling her followers she's taken a big ol' dump. She's vile 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why the full itinerary for tonight? Is she laying crumbs like bloody Hansel and Gretel so her communidee can catch her and her “friend” in the wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.