EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha oh my goodness she finally outlined what her super busy mornings consist of - buying mangos at a market, getting her vag waxed (which I swear she gets every bloody week - how hairy is it?!), buying cheezels on her way to a bloody lunch out… a quick stop into the office (aka an Insta story or two) and then she’s done for the week 😳… fark me… if that’s what she calls busy what the F does she call our normal every day lives? She would no joke drop dead doing what normal people do in day to day life

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she actually asked “are you enjoying the break up? 7 year cycle, you’ll be back.” All while laughing and rubbing his back.

I give her credit, she’s confident in herself if nothing else.

but also, ALove, f*ckn RUN.
She called Aaron Babe. If I called one partner Babe I couldn’t call the next partner babe as well.

Reactions: 16
Just get it lasered you moron then it’s done or will you miss out on an appointment where you think someone is your friend

Shock horror just giving myself some fruit for a snack and unlike our unhygienic mate I washed the blueberries

Reactions: 11

Spotted Babe and EmmyLoo in the wild! Claims she needs water to end her week... bad choice of words for the flood affected you "care" so much for ScuzzyLoo
Anyone local who could run down the pool next time as I can’t imagine EL doing proper laps. Maybe uses a kick board but not non stop lap swimming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those dresses are bleeping ugly, that's coming from a guy who knows nothing about dresses
SL isn't the size 8 that crazylou claims, but if a dress can make even her look like a pregnant frumpy house cow, then something is definitely off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone local who could run down the pool next time as I can’t imagine EL doing proper laps. Maybe uses a kick board but not non stop lap swimming.
I swim at MSAC... like actual laps, a few times a week. I've never seen her there but do keep my eyes peeled! 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am sure I dressed my toddler in something very similar back in the day. She looked so cute, with her nappy on and her tubby little toddler belly.

Emmylouoneword has zero taste. This sort of outfit on a grown adult is hysterical
When you said tubby little toddler belly I thought you meant EL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Out of curiosity i googled how far the south Melbourne markets are from her suburb. I noticed a primary school on the map so clicked their website. Same uniform as she constantly shows her children in. Gave me the biggest shivers knowing how easily she shares all the information and location of her children. It’s so dangerous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I once read a story on confessions of beauty therapists (whether a real story or not who knows I guess!). Many of them said the amount of people who would come in on their period to get waxed 🤮 so I wouldn’t put it past SkankyLou.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.