EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gross does she look, and so classy throwing food in air to catch it, pretty sure it’s the most nutritious thing that’s passed Sage’s lips in a very long time, poor kid, his mum is a disgrace! Still no clue as to where she’s lost those 20kg, her gut looks bigger than ever and that’s after having that huge amount of skin and fat cut out 😳
But if you watch it, he is mostly grabbing those things in the middle of the platter, not the grapes. I can't tell what those are but they don't look like fruit or veggies. Probably not that nutritious.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
- SL aka Bub to EL--- You are a really giving person -- EL, Fark No lmao 🤣 Finally some honesty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But if you watch it, he is mostly grabbing those things in the middle of the platter, not the grapes. I can't tell what those are but they don't look like fruit or veggies. Probably not that nutritious.
Ohh yes, good spotting, they are the little deep fried biscuits she’s pushing, hardly a healthy choice by the looks of them, why would brands even want her representing them, unless she is doing it for free which also wouldn’t surprise me!

Ohh yes, good spotting, they are the little deep fried biscuits she’s pushing, hardly a healthy choice by the looks of them, why would brands even want her representing them, unless she is doing it for free which also wouldn’t surprise me!
Actually, says baked not fried, ffs, why am I even wasting time doing this, she makes me so mad but I really need to switch off her 😂

Will sell anything to make a dollar .
But us she paid though? Wouldn’t mind betting she does a heap of stuff for free just so it looks like she’s successful, and for content!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
But us she paid though? Wouldn’t mind betting she does a heap of stuff for free just so it looks like she’s successful, and for content!
just like when she did that random freddo frog ad in the supermarket dressed in bathers, flippers and a snorkel 😂 I think that was one of her great ideas to film that first then send it off asking for money. it was definitely short lived 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
just like when she did that random freddo frog ad in the supermarket dressed in bathers, flippers and a snorkel 😂 I think that was one of her great ideas to film that first then send it off asking for money. it was definitely short lived 😂
Oh that was bleeping epic 🤣🤣

Actually, says baked not fried, ffs, why am I even wasting time doing this, she makes me so mad but I really need to switch off her 😂

Would not be at all surprised with this one

Reactions: 6
I'll pay the bail for anyone who can break in and steal all that bleeping gold chain jewellery, its so disgusting, and why would you wear a thick chain out on your walk around the block? Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'll pay the bail for anyone who can break in and steal all that bleeping gold chain jewellery, its so disgusting, and why would you wear a thick chain out on your walk around the block? Get in the bin.
It matches her Gangsta peace signs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Lorna Jane purple crop is back. She wore this in January when she was supposedly 20kg heavier yet it still fits the same. It was the same top she was wearing when she stepped in dog tit. Where are you @SnarkyTart . We need the pic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would imagine old mate Emmypoo smells
Same
DEA2BEF3-F0BA-41B4-ABE5-854DF25A2693.jpeg

The Lorna Jane purple crop is back. She wore this in January when she was supposedly 20kg heavier yet it still fits the same. It was the same top she was wearing when she stepped in dog tit. Where are you @SnarkyTart . We need the pic!
81E317AB-6B29-4540-AF7E-E191EB8F1154.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NEWSFLASH LL!!

The Gorman jumpsuit still doesn't fit!!

The top button is within an inch of its life, it's too short in the crutch (even for someone her height) and its so tight around her bust, its doing weird things to her breasts.
Other than that she looks OK but only because she is covered.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.