EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what was the lead up to Bead telling her to duck off? Was it shown? Was it her interfering with Brad's photo/film shoot?
Barge arse Lou could see a camera being set up from a distance (she can spot them a mile off), forgot her and Braaaaaad had a massive falling out, over her pretty much almost having his business brought to its knees from bringing in a cake to sell, which she prepared in her brothel of a kitchen, on the Food Poisoning Slash Salmonella Chopping Board, next to the 2 opened, overflowing bins, the dogs, etc etc etc.
She spots the cameraman, realises Brad is filming something for his business, thundered down the rows at the food market, swung her big arse in front of the camera & suggested she be part of it, all loud, overbearing & obnoxious (in the crop top, shorts & clodhoppers)
Brad was absolutely seething, you could see the steam coming out his ears.
Media mogul Lou then suggested they pretend she said something funny, so they are laughing for the camera.
There’d be no need to pretend EmmyEw! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are you bleeping kidding me, Echuca and Moama are expecting flooding over the next few days and she plans to load her car up and take clothing to them on Friday or Saturday.
She really had no bleeping brains in her head.
Firstly, the last thing they need is people going into the area. The locals are being advised to evacuate their homes but she plans to go there. She is a bleeping idiot.
Secondly, wouldn't you wait until after the flooding has receded before delivering this tit to them.
Thirdly, how about donating that $60000 towards food and essentials.
I hope she drives up there on the weekend and the police stop her and send her away.
You forgot to mention she's angling to go up there with the Channel 10 camera crew to film this narc handing out her rags #channel10 #studio10

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
forgot her and Braaaaaad had a massive falling out, over her pretty much almost having his business brought to its knees from bringing in a cake to sell, which she prepared in her brothel of a kitchen, on the Food Poisoning Slash Salmonella Chopping Board, next to the 2 opened, overflowing bins, the dogs, etc etc etc.
Is there a thread that points to this - I am very curious about Cake Gate. :eek:

Reactions: 4
A tattler super sluth posted a couple pages back that she was heard leaning in telling him to pretend she has said something funny.
Who tf does that I have so much second hand embarrassment, there is something seriously wrong with this woman and I just wish reality would slap her in the face so that she sees what we do.
No no, he was telling her to pose for the photo and pretend he said something funny (like you do when ur a bridesmaid) as in, it’s not a video, it’s a photo…

Reactions: 6
9651C2BB-0B38-49CD-B450-1C2F6810D8CE.jpeg

Oi fezzas…Spotted in the wild in Sunnyville at Centrelink wit her mate Shazza…f#£king mad dog bizzy day. Needs sum $$$ after another #failed #Baileys #ad #forgotthevodka 🤡🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No no, he was telling her to pose for the photo and pretend he said something funny (like you do when ur a bridesmaid) as in, it’s not a video, it’s a photo…
I did some basic sleuthing after he told her to duck off yesterday and she is on the Canteen instagram page (not that it has much or many followers), so was it said in jest? (I HOPE NOT)

Reactions: 7
If she's such a Channel Ten media star, why is she never invited on The Project as guest host, or Studio Ten. At a minimum, she would get invited to the races becuse channel ten is the broadcaster. Oh that's right, you're not actually a presenter or media star.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she's okay with them having just lettuce today because they have salad wraps everyday... apart from yesterday you moron! And probably every other day that we don't see.

Christ on a bike, the inflated ego at the press wall tonight 🤢
I wish for fucks sake she'd wear some pants that fit for a change and don't need to be constantly hitched up her cooch.

I'm pretty sure at one point she said something about her "boyfriend" while there too. I think he's holding her phone (wonder if he's being paid?).
Hoiking up her pants AND her bra strap - classy as duck our Lou! And at the press walk too! Oy! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the fawk would anyone buy a $150 Zoe Musty gift voucher? Wired! Seems like a cash grab to me.

Another Baileys ad?? Probably a barf Christmas one with choc mint and lashing of cream. Original. Not 🎅🏻

Here ya go I saved you the trouble of filming!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’ll go put myself in the bin now, but she actually looks quite nice today in the jumpsuit! Makes such a difference when the right parts are covered up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.