EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to Brad for being best on ground today. That story “get f’d” was a chefs kiss moment. Even funnier is that the story was still online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you to Brad for being best on ground today. That story “get f’d” was a chefs kiss moment. Even funnier is that the story was still online.
So bloody good!! It made my shirt tray seem a whole lot better

I love how even tattle is trolling her, my ad below shows how to make coconut rice, ah a week too late, already got the bare hand fondled version from Mixed grill Lou last week

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having been slightly affected by the Brisbane floods in March, the last thing I would have wanted would have been clothes. We needed food vouchers, as our fresh food had spoiled, electrical items that had been flooded, but most of all we needed the help of the community in donating brooms, cleaning equipment and their time.
yup, we were trapped for ten days with un drinkable water. Thankfully the house wasn’t indundated but we were still stuck. We needed cash, food, water and wine….. lots of wine!

I can’t get over the amount of food she serves those kids! Its setting them up for a future of distorted eating. My mother has a bad history with food, and it carried over to me…. I’ve ot a child who needs high calories to add bulk and even though I’ve done the psych work, it’s messing with my head!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg just catching up on today, Brad's get fucked was the greatest thing I have ever seen on her IG. Ever. He stole the show. It was so passive aggressive. Get the man a hummingbird cake and bottle of Baileys!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He looks so proud of himself giving it to her behind her back too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wednesday night roots via a movie premiere.

Screen_Recording_20221019_150237_Instagram_exported_16996.jpg

@Super Cute x2 🔊 🔊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Of course you can’t bleeping imagine what it’s like to prepare for a flood, you can’t even prepare for your kids school lunches! They’ve only been at school for 7 years now (Sage at least) but I guess it’s still a surprise everyday that you have to make sure they have food 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

AND, it’s infuriating that she’s boasting about going to a movie premier at the same time as trying to look concerned about those affected by the flood. Like, I get it, there’s nothing she can actually do to help, and yeah, if she’s been invited to the premier, fine, go. BUT SHE SHOULDNT PUT IT ALL ON INSTAGRAM! It makes her look like a TOTAL Asshole 😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Stop and think about you are saying LL, I have been in touch with a woman in Shepparton who is coordinating events (EVENTS WTF) and they are expecting a FLOOD BOMB on Friday it is a rain bomb (heavy rain). Just quit it trying to make yourself a martyr at the expense of others misery this is a new low even for her.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Seriously is she taking the piss with todays outfit?
Every day I’m like surely today she will dress better but no every day I’m disappointed.

• Haha
So party pies for the kids lunch yesterday cause they didn’t have her favourite white bread.

Last night it was the cheesiest of cheesy mac and cheeSe. My son loves a baked mac and cheese which i make with a béchamel sauce and a topping of cheese baked in the oven. It never looks likes strings of cheese is ooozing through it.
Today its a man size snitty on a thick piece of ciabatta laden with butter and fatty mayo (ya don’t need butter) for school lunch. Honestly Sage doesn’t need that for his lunch nor does C. Hopefully , because it’s Wednesday night root night the kids are with their Dad having a simple fresh meal.

I must say as having a fashion manufacturing background- She has very little to no value at ZM. Design and development is massive undertaking and constantly working to deadlines. I still cannot understand her input or worth. She is not in sales, development, design nor manufacturing or QC - she is literally just an influencer flogging seasonal garments. Her trying to explain yesterday that ZM can make your product/not brand for you. I kept saying it in my head - it’s called MOT (made to order).

As for the supposed $60 000 worth of product she wishes to donate? It needs to be stocktaked and signed/ written off the books (stock). This is another one of her look a me look at me moments.

As someone up thread said perhaps she is suffering with BPD. I don’t know anything about it but the more i glean of her the more i think ‘whats wrong with her’?

Went to the market this morning. No one was there parading around … just everyone getting on with their errands. Buying what they need and getting the heck out of there. She is so desperate for attention. She must have some sort of disorder. Can’t pinpoint it. It’s like this week her fixation is delivering school lunches to the kids (which by the way she can only deliver to the front office). Next week what will it be.
The size of that lunch would be enough to feed half the kids class, I’m so sad that the poor kids are constantly fed very poor quality, fat laden, high carb junk food and Emmylou makes out her kids are so spoilt getting such wonderful hot lunches delivered to them, she’s completely deluded! Put some bleeping clothes on and stay away from your kids school and don’t even dare turning up in flood devastated areas with your crap clothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yo Ho's! Recrap time!! ✌🏻 - We had pretty much of the same from Port Melbin Muffin' ..... We had a Meat Feast for her and Babe... We had lash Friday Livestream with extra love from a viewer named Claire 🤣 tellin EL some home truths about herself! - We had try ons and photo shoots in the rain, Cold coffee drank, Emmylous rank stank tuna tank on show for all to see, The cold weather does not slow her down. - We had ONE PT session at the Gym!! Where EL busted out her Mr T Bling and went for it!! She said it was going to continue... but like everything else in Slothy's life she cannot manage to. She is simply too busy!!! - Busy doing walks with Bub, talking about thier honey tubs, a face that she never scrubs and a pool where she may have rub a dubbed for her weekly bath? That is still in question-
We had W.A cousin come to visit, of course she had to show off the basketball tickets to him!! And treat them all to hotdogs outta a thermos!! Yum!! Cousin won a shirt, she told him to size up!! Then back to the dump! - We were treated to her flopped up in Bubs bed, i am sure loads of dead skin was shed, she got out of cooking dinner, cause Mumma is such a winner!! - We had bewddiful school lunches dropped, Mumma feeds her Children like pigs to a trough, We had Brad, and boy was he mad!!! If looks could kill, Ole Emmylou would be shitting bricks uphill!!! - We had Gawjjjus markets, Fruit and Veg were never bought, we had Driscolls sending a PR platter but all they did was jabber, Emmylou stuffed her face and asked Vida what was the matter, never mind Mumma dont care anyways, its always about the banter. Floods you say?? She never knew, always too busy looking out for Emmylou, thought she had a genius plan to turn up to all her flood ridden fans, But that was not to be someone dare tell Emmy she cant get $60,000 worth of gladrags in her car fit for a hag, Its all for the clicks and views for old mate Lou, she has no time if she cant get the fame, Nice tax write off, and she thinks shes a hero, but all the while Mumma is a big FAT zero!!
Good luck on the never ending quest for fame, at the end of the day, you children suffer, u umpty nuffer, time to give up this pipe dream and be a mother!!! PEACE!!!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The size of that lunch would be enough to feed half the kids class, I’m so sad that the poor kids are constantly fed very poor quality, fat laden, high carb junk food and Emmylou makes out her kids are so spoilt getting such wonderful hot lunches delivered to them, she’s completely deluded! Put some bleeping clothes on and stay away from your kids school and don’t even dare turning up in flood devastated areas with your crap clothing!
As a mother of 2 young teen boys (very early teens) i hear the conversation about who's "fat" etc around the boys friends talked about offhandedly....its seems there is no worse crime as a a teen these days than to be overweight, no matter your personality. I know we aren't meant to snark on the kids but she is obviously not helping him with the healthy eating, yes there's exercise (tho i query how much) but you cant out train a bad diet. For the love of good just stick to healthy meals and snacks for the kids. a mini mars bar she mentioned the other day, but then meat pies for lunch!

Reactions: 18
This ‘donation’ is just another giveaway to try and get more followers.

So selfish to make this about her. If she was serious and really cared put it as a post on your grid not just a story - but that’s reserved for paid ‘campaigns’ only I suppose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.