EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is babe a hired " babe" for El? Seems to only be with her for all the gifted events.Just a thought.It makes sense to me.

Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="emmygluewho, post: 12244453, member: 303267"

Check the head on the photographer. Everybody is just sick of this bleep. Yet Lou Lou has no idea.
[/QUOTE]

The photographer is totally over Lazylou's tit!
She's no doubt thinking "I wish this stupid bish would just stand on the mark, so I can pretend to take her photo, and then piss off"

Reactions: 10
Best I can do with the boyfriend comment. The music blasting and EL squealing doesn't help. Maybe she edited out Babe's name?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is babe a hired " babe" for El? Seems to only be with her for all the gifted events.Just a thought.It makes sense to me.
Probably a high end Gigalo being paid by the hour😂 maybe the accounting firm doesn’t pay enough.

I think she might have heard Brad say 'get fucked' but was pretending she didnt because just after that she went a bit sheepish and was lost for words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have literally seen it all now. A sequinned tracksuit?! With yellow heels??? She looks like Michael Jackson!! I honestly almost fell over laughing. And she thinks she looks tit hot....and the noises that tracksuit would be making?!? Imagine hearing (and seeing) that rock up to a movie premiere? The thought of it all just has me dead 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She cut the start off.... but looked like he was getting filming of his own done... she walks past and says Oh what if I was in my "active wear" luckiliy Im dolled up - And he goes- U do it to me all the time (springing camera on him I think) and she turned around and says I aint even had a coffee.. lie... as she had one 1st story of the day in hand... and she turns around still yapping that bloody Ox Tail Hole, and he says Get Fucked!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻
Oh I just listened to it really loud and as she's getting into position in front of the counter he says "pretend I said something hilarious"

Honestly though.... that get fucked he dropped in there has made my week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she might have heard Brad say 'get fucked but was pretndning she didmt because just after that she went a bit sheepish and was lost for words.
I cant believe I missed it. He bleeping hates her. Brad I hope you are here and if you are know we love you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She definitely said my boyfriend. And of course she tagged Fiona Hamilton to get her big noggin in the Herald Sun Confidential pages. She's desperate today

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she might have heard Brad say 'get fucked but was pretndning she didmt because just after that she went a bit sheepish and was lost for words.
My second favourite part after the 'get fucked', was him saying 'ok so now pretend I said something funny'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fezzas, every time I see Lou with the morning after makeup on, all I see if this cat Modigliana from the ferals, she’s from the 90’s 🤣 if this has to live in my head, now it’s for all of you as well.
I loved the ferals as a kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant believe I missed it. He bleeping hates her. Brad I hope you are here and if you are know we love you.
Yes and what's even funnier is that she is so delusional she can't see that he hates her and thinks he loves her rocking up into his cafe

Thank you to Brad for being best on ground today. That story “get f’d” was a chefs kiss moment. Even funnier is that the story was still online.
Omg yeah! What was that all about? He said it with such contempt!

Just catching up after a bewdiful day at work.
Brad said what he has been thinking for ages, what a highlight.
Not going to show us how to make a sandwich - shows us how to make a sandwich.

The absolute low point for me was the donation of cheap dresses to people facing floods, trying to save their homes and caring for the lives and wellbeing of their community. All she needs is an influencer in the flood affected areas who can partner with her to showcase the nightmare that is ZM, I just would not be at all surprised, if she did this. She has no genuine empathy at all. This is all a clumsy marketing attempt to raise her profile and boost sales by attempting to demonstrate social conscience. She has no conscience and no clues. If she was genuine she would send cash not crap.

Grrr she really got me today!

It wasn’t even a joking, whiney “awwww get fucked”.

It was a mean ass, through gritted teeth “get fucked”.

Brad, I think you’re one of us 🔮

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.