EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still gobsmacked that she tagged channel 10 and studio 10 in her pathetic quest to offload her surplus tit ZM stock to poor flood victims. What an absolute disgrace she is pretending it's from the good of her heart but still chasing the fame dream while doing so. Mama don't want all those leftover rags in 6 months when she has to do another warehouse cull/fire sale

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Her head is so far up her a$$ that she didn’t even hear brad drop the f bomb at her, even posted it for everyone to hear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow - what a day for Charity EmmyLou

First of all @First & Best @ Everything @SaraSea @Super Cute - I hope you and your family and friends will be ok over the next days/weeks/months. I cannot even imagine how awful the feeling must be of what could happen. I have family in Kerang and Quambatook and it must be so stressful (understatement). And those who went through the Brisbane floods too. ❤

Brad telling her to 'Get Fucked' is the best thing I have seen in a long time. The fact that she didn't (Or did) hear it makes it even funnier. I am confident that 99% of us who post on here would say the same thing to her.

🏅🏅🏅🏅

To those who were quick to name her Emergency Services Lou, SES Lou, etc - thank you - more names to add to the Wiki.

Looking forward to her throwing up the gang sign at the Media Wall at the movie tonight.

She'll have panda make up eyes tomorrow morning after shagging 'babe' tonight. Doesn't matter about Shark Week - she will put out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Baileys Cocktail. - what a great ambassador.. couldn’t even follow the recipe. Missed the vodka and was too lazy Lou to coat the glass in the syrup. All with her guts hanging out and come duck me voice and eyes. Delightful.. not. You would need a number of these for booze goggles with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What did Brad say at the very end? I couldn't quite catch it......
She cut the start off.... but looked like he was getting filming of his own done... she walks past and says Oh what if I was in my "active wear" luckiliy Im dolled up - And he goes- U do it to me all the time (springing camera on him I think) and she turned around and says I aint even had a coffee.. lie... as she had one 1st story of the day in hand... and she turns around still yapping that bloody Ox Tail Hole, and he says Get Fucked!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"IF" she does go up to the flood effected areas - I hope her Mitsubishi/Mazda (whatever she drives) get caught in the flood (I don't wish harm on her), just a good lesson not to try and make yourself look like you care (you don't)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yo Ho's! Recrap time!! ✌🏻 - We had pretty much of the same from Port Melbin Muffin' ..... We had a Meat Feast for her and Babe... We had lash Friday Livestream with extra love from a viewer named Claire 🤣 tellin EL some home truths about herself!
Great recap as usual! I’d like to be referred to as the Port Melbin Muffin from now on, please and thank you 😂

Separately, how has no one taken “Braaad from Canteen” as their handle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mad dog busy day at work and just catching the stories now!!!!

OMG!!!!! My head is exploding from the tracksuit (WTF???), thinking everyone affected by the flooding is desperate to see her that she must take clothes there herself, the chicken sitchells making a comeback and again WHAT IS SHE WEARING - THE TRACKSUIT!!!!!!!!!! What 43 year old wears that!!!!! Seriously no words!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the bleeping duck is she doing? Go watch her stories immediately I have so much second hand embarrasment. duck this witch needs a reality check.
Imagine seeing that thing dancing to you with that face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She mentions something about “my boyfriend” in her screeching at the photographer at the premiere press wall. Did anyone catch what she said?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She loves a photo wall yet I've never seen any of these photos used ANYWHERE. I used to work in newspapers. Anyone who'd hassle me for a photo, I'd take it so they'd piss off then delete the photos off my camera. I wonder if they do this to old mate 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What the bleeping duck is she doing? Go watch her stories immediately I have so much second hand embarrasment. duck this witch needs a reality check.
Imagine seeing that thing dancing to you with that face.
I am cringing so hard my neck has seized up.

She looks so old and frumpy and this outfit just screams mutton. She just looks like a daggy old housewife.

64F3B7ED-FD1E-4A00-BA53-524FA8ED3F1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Gosh, she’s delivered lunch of processed meats to the kids 2 days in a row, why can she not just pack a bleeping sanga
And she's okay with them having just lettuce today because they have salad wraps everyday... apart from yesterday you moron! And probably every other day that we don't see.

Christ on a bike, the inflated ego at the press wall tonight 🤢
I wish for fucks sake she'd wear some pants that fit for a change and don't need to be constantly hitched up her cooch.

I'm pretty sure at one point she said something about her "boyfriend" while there too. I think he's holding her phone (wonder if he's being paid?).

Reactions: 14
Prior to reading your replies duck me dead she is loving herself sick at this event. bleeping mind blown after a day of "empathy" for flood victims. My blood is boiling

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.