EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Outspoken, this is next week’s episode! Controversial mummy blogger Emmylou (she’ll love that) drives to active flood zones to “donate” $60k of winter stock on behalf of Zoe Moss. Except that it’s not Zoe Moss, it’s ZM and two parent companies, not clear what ZM stock she’s actually giving. Also, $60k is far too much to hand deliver, so what is she doing? She’s also dressed for summer while talking about how they’ll need sweaters. Oh and TAGS channel 10 in her altruistic act for……reasons?? Entirely selfless reasons, I’m sure.

(I haven’t watched her stories today, I’m assuming this is still happening 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would love to see what Alove's new woman looks like. I bet she is the totally opposite to EL in looks and personality

She matches the box of cheezels

Did anyone catch how she referred to Brad as 'best mates'.
I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way about their relationship
Don't be ridiculous her best mate is Charlotte they will have already had dinner together several times this week.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Everyone at the market wearing winter clothes and jackets in the background and EL in knitted undie bottoms

I wonder who was filming at the broth with meat chunks re
Bawahahahaha. duck it is foul. I think 1% of things she wears is half decent. Dress for your size and age - your poor kids.
yeh I mean leave the knitted diaper covers for the babies and wear one of the dresses from zm with a jumper or something.. that outfit is something an 8-14 yo would wear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She seriously not going to give those winter clothes to the flood victims??? We are almost in summer… it’s almost as if she just wants to get rid of clothes no one is buying

Reactions: 21
Don't be ridiculous her best mate is Charlotte they will have already had dinner together several times this week.....
Notice how she hasn’t mentioned Charlotte since we got the intel on here about her lying about how much time they spend together? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope she does a grid post about her donations so people can see she’s doing it for attention and head pats, also so people can tell her the people affected by floods need cash at this moment, not winter clothes that she couldn’t sell! Most normal people donate without broadcasting it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Everyone at the market wearing winter clothes and jackets in the background and EL in knitted undie bottoms

I wonder who was filming at the broth with meat chunks re

yeh I mean leave the knitted diaper covers for the babies and wear one of the dresses from zm with a jumper or something.. that outfit is something an 8-14 yo would wear
Omg not even I'd say it's something for dress ups? I never put my daughter in crop tops or shortie shorts. Like ELL is wearing an outfit I'd deem inappropriate for my 6 year old lol.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t want to swim because she’s just had her hair blow waved …. surely not?! It looks like bloody straw.

57D420DC-C6F4-458E-9744-09CAD4DF31FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she turns to camera with a pair of scissors and roll of tape in her hands like she’s been hard at work. Let’s face it Pick Packer Lou just picked them up as a prop for her bizzness woman charade. Quickly turns around and puts them on the table beside her. Better go have a coffee love, you must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone have a shot of Lumpy Lou's green shorts set that she wore in one of her visits to WA.

Everyone deserves another look at that abomination while shorts are the flavour of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she turns to camera with a pair of scissors and roll of tape in her hands like she’s been hard at work. Let’s face it Pick Packer Lou just picked them up as a prop for her bizzness woman charade. Quickly turns around and puts them on the table beside her. Better go have a coffee love, you must be exhausted.
Yes! I had to add a screenshot.

Screen_Recording_20221021_145658_Instagram_exported_2189.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hope it’s not the same scissors she was furiously snipping steak with for the wraps yesterday 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.