EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t hide her glee at having no kids to feed.
Floating around town as if half the state isn’t flooded or about to be. She just does not give 2 shits about anything outside her phone screen.

Reactions: 24
Does this idiot realise that those gift hampers / food boxes are of no help to people who are flooded, they most likely have no power or fridge, what the hell does she think she’s doing. Just trying to big note herself. Gosh she’s making me mad today.

Getting your big fanny flaps waxed is such a priority

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Ran here after I saw @notgifted’s updated profile pic and it did not disappoint. What a treat to see the Alice McCall number again. That 20kg weight loss really evident today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so dumb. She thinks eating cheezels makes her relatable. She is all over the place. She's got no bleeping identity.
And if you want to help with flood victims. Put some actual thought into your posts. Maybe do a few takes. Get someone to review it. Stop with the one take verbal diarrhoea and posting you beast

Reactions: 22
Imagine walking past that thing in the street wearing that outfit. She is so offensive getting around half dressed with her gut hanging out.
That is not a classy or elegant outfit at all. It is a skanky outfit, no matter who would be wearing it
And it is as ugly as duck. No matter who wears it. The colors are God awful.

Reactions: 13
Is this what 20kg weight loss looks like? 🤦‍♀️🤥
She’s the most grotesque thing I’ve ever seen, if anything she looks bigger in latest pic and the outfit has just stretched with her hefty body shoved in to it, the ugliest outfit ever, would be hard for a size 6 model to pull this one off tbh!

Reactions: 16
Ran here after I saw @notgifted’s updated profile pic and it did not disappoint. What a treat to see the Alice McCall number again. That 20kg weight loss really evident today.
Are you being sarcastic? I sure hope so or I need to have my eyes checked.

Honest to bleeping god! If I had no clothes and looked like that there is option C - stay the hell home!!!
She looks like a bleeping bath mat from the 70’s!!!
THAT'S what it looks like!!!! I couldn't quite figure it out.

So I’ve mentioned before I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight this past year. Not a thing I wore last summer fits. All my favourite things are swimming on me. So the fact she claims 20 kilos she is full of tit
I have lost 14.9 pds (counting every bit lol) and my jeans are swimming on me. No way this stuff should fit her.

Reactions: 19
Isn’t it?! Out of all the reading the Outspoken girls do on here, they choose EL’s new relationship to discuss and not a word on the “weight loss”… maybe they have their reasons, but I find that peculiar.

Reactions: 16
Loved the outspoken girls called her a ‘bit of a dag’. Said she has So many stories that you should watch her when you’re on the toilet with nothing else to do.
Plus - cheezels at Coles 2 box special for $4:80. Run Lazylou run!

Fancy hanging ay the market on Wednesday, Friday and bet she will be there Saturday and Sunday just to feel like you have friendships. She literally buys coffee and potatoes when she’s there. I went Wednesday , bought what I needed and got out of there. No chit chat with busy stalls vendors.

She has No Friday girlfriend coffee catch ups or lunch with a mate. Just her token Braaaaadddd catch up. I’d be embarrassed if i went to the same vendor week in and out filming myself talking absolute gibberish.

Reactions: 23
Wonder when we will see this eyesore again???
D7FC2896-F25A-48F4-ACE7-BCB35CCD0034.jpeg

Braaaaaaaad still does NOT like you EmmyBooHooLou!!! No Matter how many times you scrunch ur dick shaped nose!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
:D
Honest to bleeping god! If I had no clothes and looked like that there is option C - stay the hell home!!!
She looks like a bleeping bath mat from the 70’s!!!
You would get trench foot if you stepped on that bath mat:D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stopped off for a bag of cheezels on the way to lunch. Yep that will help with the weight loss.
The fat cow can't even wait till lunch. Maybe if she sat down and ate a proper breakfast instead of just having a coffee on the run while she flaunts around the streets of melbourne then she would not be needing to snack on cheezels mid morning.
She has no idea of the correct way to lose weight

And why does she need to go to the shops/markets everyday? Why doesn't she do a weekly shop like any normal person and she wouldn't need to go everyday. Oh that's right, she needs to get her daily attention fix from her tribe of 'admirers' at the markets. There is a name for that and it's called narcissist personality disorder

Reactions: 17
Is she going to claim this $60 000 generous look how good am I as a tax deduction???? I just find it very hard to believe she’s doing this out of the goodness of her heart!! If so, it would be done in private and not plastered all over social media 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.