EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That investment in her own stardom is really paying off she can put having a random goat named after her on her list of achievements doing well LL doing well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That investment in her own stardom is really paging off she can put having a random goat named after her on her list of achievements doing well LL doing well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who needs a Gold Logie??! She’s got her own Goat! 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I love the ones with the fatty medallions in the middle!" - mate... you ARE the fatty medallion in the middle. Scotch fillet at $49 bucks a kilo... so relatable when 3/4 of your communidy would be struggling to rub two snags together. Emmylou Noclue

image0 (4).png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Fark me all that red meat! Its a Wednesday so kids at A house. Just her and babe for tea......"camera" person needs some lessons on uoloading content. Finally mules and a crop duck i would love to see this in the flesh you would have to do a double take

Reactions: 18
"I love the ones with the fatty medallions in the middle!" - mate... you ARE the fatty medallion in the middle. Scotch fillet at $49 bucks a kilo... so relatable when 3/4 of your communidy would be struggling to rub two snags together. Emmylou Noclue

.View attachment 1576812
Ok Fatty Medallion is my new nickname for her. I just laughed so hard at work I almost fell off my chair!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fark me all that red meat! Its a Wednesday so kids at A house. Just her and babe for tea......"camera" person needs some lessons on uoloading content. Finally mules and a crop duck i would love to see this in the flesh you would have to do a double take
Also what happened to the steak from last nights not eaten dinner??? Hopefully frozen and not sitting putrid on a bench. Because putting it in the fridge /freezer is so mad dog too much work for this tired out mumma from the hectic so bewdiful gawjus free weekend.

Ok Fatty Medallion is my new nickname for her. I just laughed so hard at work I almost fell off my chair!!!!!!!
Me too!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So much red meat omg. I have to say though, we have African friends who say a meal isn’t a meal unless it’s red meat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't it Wednesday there? Doesn't Aaron have them on Wednesdays?

And why those godawful shoes with those jeans? She is such a hideous creature.

She sure isn't drinking all that celery juice though.
@Buttercup725 i just love it that you are on the other side of the world and so polarised with trainwreck Lou! Worst thing about that is so would she

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her community is off it’s head. Who said anything about love? She’s having a cheeky root with a bloke she barely knows. Why are they all so demented?
It’s SO embarrassing reading all their comments!! I honestly just die from second hand embarrassment reading them. And the ones tagging their friends, ‘hey such & such I just love her, she couldn’t keep this one a secret from us, he he’
MYGOD what is happening???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.