EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Wednesday and the children will be at ALove’s - red meat for Babe and Fatty Medallion and oysters as an aphrodisiac! It looks like it will be all systems go in Port Melbourne tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Too early for #43 ideas? 'We went to Bulla to hang with the goats while the Fatty Medallion modelled her bloat.'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a saint you are Emmylou. So amazing, always thinking of others. You might just be up for an OAM with that.
Alway great to let everyone know you’ve donated money to something as well. Makes you seem so selfless.
Now we know the real reason Brad has to keep being nice to EL, she basically bought his loyalty.

Stir garlic into some butter and there you have garlic butter. Done.
You could write a cookbook!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a saint you are Emmylou. So amazing, always thinking of others. You might just be up for an OAM with that.
Alway great to let everyone know you’ve donated money to something as well. Makes you seem so selfless.
Now we know the real reason Brad has to keep being nice to EL, she basically bought his loyalty.

Good Lord, the poor woman in the screenshot next to this garden gnome clad in double denim. I nominate Lou for OAM - Old And Manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

This poor bird looked fed up with Lou Lou.

Reactions: 11
I think she bought nearly a kilo of scotch fillet. When EL went to pay I thought I heard him say $48. That's a lot of money on meat. And all that fat, is gross.

And the gut out on display. She is loving herself.

See the fish mongers face light up when he saw SL.

Screenshot_20220914-114005_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
FFS the woman from MacKillop could not get a word in all Emmy---Lou did was screech and make it all about her!

Reactions: 20
@Buttercup725 i just love it that you are on the other side of the world and so polarised with trainwreck Lou! Worst thing about that is so would she
I have a very quiet life. I am an introvert and love to read all hours of the night and love the snark. (This makes me sound like a weirdo shut in - not quite). Also I adore Australia and wish I could live there. You guys make me laugh so much and add to my vocabulary. I hate it when you all are asleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Meee a photo of little ol meee 🫣✌So fake we know you LIVE for this. Of course Braaaad alerted you she was coming FFS.
163D745C-E313-4E3E-A5BF-B50C6E4D29FF.jpeg

Now I have to ditch one of my fav purfumes as it will remind me of this dingbat 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she bought nearly a kilo of scotch fillet. When EL went to pay I thought I heard him say $48. That's a lot of money on meat. And all that fat, is gross.

And the gut out on display. She is loving herself.

See the fish mongers face light up when he saw SL.

View attachment 1576878
She literally bought 2 steaks for her and babe! $48????? Ridiculously self indulgent!

Reactions: 19
I have a very quiet life. I am an introvert and love to read all hours of the night and love the snark. (This makes me sound like a weirdo shut in - not quite). Also I adore Australia and wish I could live there. You guys make me laugh so much and add to my vocabulary. I hate it when you all are asleep.
How lovely of you to say. Australia is a great place to live we are very lucky and i can well imagine the "old mate" references etc being quite amusing. Heck the most dangerous thing getting about on our city streets are Emmylou clacking along in those clodhoppers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can't wait for her to juice $10 worth of celery 3 times a day and tit out all the contents of her digestive tract while she dEtoXes
I fell for this quack's quackery at the beginning of the pandemic. Went out and purchased a juicer. Ask me where it is now. What a crock. It's not bad for you, of course, but it isn't the cure all that he claims.

If you all want to find someone snark worthy, check out James Vanderbeke and his wife Kimberly. Such pompous people living a back to nature life in Texas. She adores the Medical Medium. They have a million free range blond kids who I do not believe go to school. I wish there was somewhere to snark about them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.